positive HCG on bluecross last night. no obvious answers yet ;)

Thankyou. I did pick up a 2 pack of first response rapid result (it showed faint positive with my son when my first response 6 day early result was NEGATIVE same urine sample!) I wanted to grab the digi so bad but I held off..

I wont take my tests unless beta shows i actually have hcg in my system

So hcg starts to break down in urine after 4 hours, especially when there's not a lot. So if the urine sample was from this morning and over 4 hours old your results are invalid.

So hcg starts to break down in urine after 4 hours, especially when there's not a lot. So if the urine sample was from this morning and over 4 hours old your results are invalid.
What do you mean? What results?

I'm so angry I forgot to call the office for my results before they closed and it's the weekend so i have to wait until next week ;((((

What do you mean? What results?

I mean if you pee in the morning at say 5am, then you save the cup of pee and come home around 2pm and try to test with it, your results may be inaccurate because HCG starts to break down after 4 hours.

Not sure if you did that, but for some reason I thought you were using the pee from earlier for the last tests. Ignore me if I'm wrong, I'm hungry lol

I mean if you pee in the morning at say 5am, then you save the cup of pee and come home around 2pm and try to test with it, your results may be inaccurate because HCG starts to break down after 4 hours.

Not sure if you did that, but for some reason I thought you were using the pee from earlier for the last tests. Ignore me if I'm wrong, I'm hungry lol
OH no no i didn't use any urine later than the moment i put it in the cup LOL i always dip my tests immediately, set timer on my phone, take pics before the timer goes off, and then discard the cup and wash the sink. im so sorry if i confused anyone. so much has happened to me in one cycle theres no way i can expect anyone to follow along and not think somethings not adding up or wrong. nothing is adding up over here to me either haha

except!! sometimes i take pics after time limit to show how dark they got as they dried but i always specify that so no confusion on why they look super dry ;D

Last edited:
My spotting turned red for just a min then vanished after I put a pad on. I thought j was gonna have a true flow coming! Checked my pad about 2 hours later. Only 3 little red dots in it. So I took it off and washed. But then the spotting returned and went back to very pale pink and very pale brown and only when wiping. Felt my cervix. It's very high. Firm. Open. Also I have tons of ewcm with my spotting! Its mixed in! Never had this ever. I put on a pad for tonight in case it picks up as I rest. Uggghhhh

update first thing this morning!~

woke up to 3 tiny little pinky brown spots on my pad! which is exactly what i went to bed with

also woke up to my patient portal sign up invitation with them! u best believe how fast i hopped out of bed to make the account! i wanna see my beta results!

it had my new appointment scheduled for more bloodwork listed on there right before my birthday but as far as my beta results and any other labs that were completed it says: Lab Results have not been reported.

BUT i got a welcome email from the oncology office! and as soon as i got the welcome email, i got a PAMPERS email seconds after/with it saying "Week 4: The Week of Wonderful News" and a preview text showing "see what's happening with your pregnancy this week.."

i did NOT sign up for emails from pampers. i literally just made my pssword and username and accepted terms for my patient oncology report account with mckesson.

but during the sign up process i did have the option to say that i will allow them to share my email with other health information given by other facilities and offices, send me informational emails regarding any diagnosis and current conditions, etc. so I thought that was WEIRD and maybe they already have the physicial lab results but because they are closed they didn't log them and upload manually? maybe i am truly pregnant? or its a cruel coincidence

i remember with my first baby i was pretty young, too young for papsmear, so i basically only received sheets of info and i was asked if i could allow them to share my address and email with enfamil before i left my appointment and receive a welcome kit, leaflets, samples, etc for my new pregnancy. and i did receive an enfamil email too. all through their office visit. im ... in a hopeful limbo for now?

OMG maybe they know your results so it automatically signs you up to pregnancy information! That would be so cool that spotting sounds very good. I had brown spotting for 8 days as I was getting my positive tests and so I figured it's implantation but then it stopped and came back a week later which got me scared because I thought it was a miscarriage bc it started off pink then had severe cramps then turned brown for a few days. Had my blood drawn and my levels tripled so it must have been the process of implantation still. I'm thinking that's what's happening to you too.

OMG maybe they know your results so it automatically signs you up to pregnancy information! That would be so cool that spotting sounds very good. I had brown spotting for 8 days as I was getting my positive tests and so I figured it's implantation but then it stopped and came back a week later which got me scared because I thought it was a miscarriage bc it started off pink then had severe cramps then turned brown for a few days. Had my blood drawn and my levels tripled so it must have been the process of implantation still. I'm thinking that's what's happening to you too.

that would be a dream come true if they sent the news that way! i received HALF of my lab results so far through another message about an hour after the pampers one, but this half doesnt include the hcg beta. just cbc and enzymes and b12.

im still hoping and praying this morning. i got decent faint lines with fmu but only because they dried darker than how last night's did. i usually have bad lines or bfns in a early pregnancy with fmu so i was startled by it still showing something. but no obvious progression as everything is still faint. probably fainter within time limit! im spotting again, red-brown and a pale red only when wiping. i have a pad on again. no severe pains. no cramps really. just a uterine-squeeze feeling.
of all the tests, my pregmate shows progression the best. if i had just these, i probably would not be so down this morning. however i never used either of these brands in my previous pregnancies so i guess anything can happen especially since each baby and pregnancy is different. D; i remember i had pretty fast progression with my son and daughter

small update.
went out and bought some cute treats to cheer myself up

i just got home and took my third iproven for today. i held urine for about 15-30 mins tops. and the line came up faster and looked alot better than my fmu and smu did. im feeling better now. i want to stop testing and just wait for my beta results.

gZRCDpxpt3hPyrfpUpkh9vyMYLPgDKZh_lg.jpg

I just wanted to say good luck! How confusing for you. X

OMG! i just went to the loo and my bleeding has picked up! its a dark red. so yes im still wearing a pad. its a light flow. so i tested again but on no hold. and my test line came up within 30 seconds! even faster than it did earlier this morning. its always taken 2 minutes to show. my other tests are still showing faint but at least theres no BFN (big fat negative (pregnancy test)) in between like there was before! im not hurting. i feel like i do have some mild af feeling but otherwise i am okay. no cramps. i had a hard cramp in a pinpointed area which reminded me of an O (ovulation) cramp but.. then i took these tests and they seemed darker and came up a little quicker. i wonder if everything will still be okay?

despite my bleeding, i am feeling better because today i got progression! even if it wasnt a huge jump, its still better than no progression or a BFN!

frrr was negative yesterday. today, super faint positive showed right before 3 minutes! i wish i could get a good picture! it did dry a tad darker too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->