Positive HPT 6 weeks after MC.. New pregnancy or HCG from MC?

I hope it's a new pregnancy :) give it a day then do frer again x

Well ladies, sadly I believe I just had retained tissue from my MC. I lost a very large clot today and I couldn't really tell if it was tissue or just a blood clot but it was probably about the size of my palm. I just took another FRER tonight hoping that it would be much darker and it is actually quite a bit lighter so I am just going to keep testing to watch the line fade now... :cry:

The first pic is from tonight and the second is from two nights ago.

Attachments

• IMG_0397.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 11
Oh honey I'm so sorry :hugs: You should go and get checked though. Passing a clot that big isn't good xx I'm sending you lots of love and I hope that you get your rainbow baby soon ❤️

Thanks tiny but since I know its not a new pregnancy I will be keeping my appointment on the 8th to get my tubal.. DH and I have decided we are ready to be done trying and we are perfectly happy with or 3 lovely babes :) I am going to keep my appointment on the 31st as well just in case I need a sweep to get anything that may be left.

Thanks tiny but since I know its not a new pregnancy I will be keeping my appointment on the 8th to get my tubal.. DH and I have decided we are ready to be done trying and we are perfectly happy with or 3 lovely babes :) I am going to keep my appointment on the 31st as well just in case I need a sweep to get anything that may be left.

Alright sweetie. Much love to you that I can muster ❤️❤️ Are you bleeding? If it gets overly heavy or you pass any more clots the size of a golfball or bigger, please go to a&e. Be gentle with yourself gorgeous, drink plenty of water and rest xxx Sending you lots of :hugs: and love xx

I am still bleeding a bit but no where near as heavy and no more clots have come away. It was just that one. Was having rather strong cramps too but they have stopped now. Thank you so much for the kind words and advice. I think I am going to make it an early night and if things get worse will def head to emergency room.

I am still bleeding a bit but no where near as heavy and no more clots have come away. It was just that one. Was having rather strong cramps too but they have stopped now. Thank you so much for the kind words and advice. I think I am going to make it an early night and if things get worse will def head to emergency room.

It sounds like the worst is over then sweetness :hugs: Early night sounds good xx I'm sorry you've gone through all this. Wishing you all the best

Hugs agreed I am so sorry that you had to go through this. I do like you getting things checked sooner rather than later because I want you to be sure everything is ok. Big hugs

Thanks ladies, it was pretty bad because it was almost like going through a MC again because we did have some hope that it may be a new pregnancy. I do plan to keep the appointment on Tuesday to make sure everything is ok before my surgery on the 8th. Took one last test tonight and there is hardly any line so at least I know it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->