• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Positive HPT Dream

SummerMother

Reaction score
So last night I had a dream which is not abnormal for me. Since I was a child I've had super vivid dreams and even reoccurring dreams. I even have about 2 dreams that I have every 5 years or so. I can remember every detail and they are in Color and I am never myself. I kind of body jump too.

Anyways last night I had a dream or what I think was 2. The main part of the dream I remember really vividly I was different people and it was kind of a mystery, ghost dream in an Earie mansion with hidden doors.....but I also rember (foggy) having a short dream about peeling on a HPT and it came up positive but that's it. I don't remember and speech or emotions (which I always do) and this dream was in my own bathroom and I was me.

Super weird! I have not had any symptoms really other than being tired but I attribute that too starting my excersise regime as well as having to be up early on the weekends due to activities happening. I usually always sleep in on weekends.

Anyone had similar dreams?

Yeah been pregnant three tines previous and each time i dreamt a few weeks before each one someone died. Bit grim but appaapparently death in dreams can mean life. Weird you mention this i had anotger weird dream three weeks ago and tomorrow i am late so who knows hoping that its a sign

Oh wow! I am glad I'm not dreaming about death that would be slightly upsetting.

My dream was super weird and just different commercial like almost as in it just was in the middle of my main dream. Kinda like my subconscious saying "btw you are expecting, now back to the scheduled programming".

Please let me know if you do get a positive HPT!

The night before my :bfp: in May I had a dream that I was in labor and actually feeling contractions and feeling the need to push (I had to have an emergency c-section with DS, so I've never even experienced that) and as I was pushing I woke up and low and behold, :bfp:

The night before my :bfp: in May I had a dream that I was in labor and actually feeling contractions and feeling the need to push (I had to have an emergency c-section with DS, so I've never even experienced that) and as I was pushing I woke up and low and behold, :bfp:

How many dpo were you when you got your bfp? I'm just asking because as of this morning I'm only possibly 7dpo. Too early to test.

I was 12DPO when I got that :bfp: (though I've gotten them as early as 9DPO)

Well im officially late but eont be testing for a week as had cp last month and woukd rather not know if it happened again. how amazing navylady

So I thought I would add that every night since the positive HPT dream I have had a vivid dream. Like I said previously that not unusual but I do not remember a time in my life where it is every night. All the dreams lately I am myself in instead of other people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"