Positive hpt negative bloods?

Oldermummy78

Reaction score
Sorry if someone's already posted I did try do a search first but couldn't see anything :shrug:

Quick summary

I got my first very faint :bfp: Saturday 4am got a stronger one at 1pm and this mornings are the tests posted
I'm 10dpo today

I had bloods drawn at 430ish and they came back at 36 negative

Anyone experiences with this I'm not sure at what stage (numbers) your classed as pregnant

And they said to try again Wednesday but should I wait till Thursday for a better result?

Tia

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 50
Anything 5 or under is classed as not pregnant. 36 is deffo pregnant. Congrats xx

My first beta at 12dpo was 34. I am definitely pregnant. Anything over 5 is pregnant. Who told you otherwise?!?!

Yeah 36 is definitely pregnant, just super early. Congrats!!!

My doctor told me mine was positive when it was only 7!( with my loss back in May) Anything above 5 is considered positive :) you're just early , congrats!

Thanks girls I feel a bit better now
Though I wonder why she said that its negative :dohh:
Xx

Thanks girls I feel a bit better now
Though I wonder why she said that its negative :dohh:
Xx

Who told you that? A nurse? Is she new? How are you supposed to schedule a follow up appointment if they tell you that is negative? Ugh, people these days

I don't know how long she had been there but she wasn't young. I'm worried at what stage it's acceptable to go makes me want to go in later date
May pick up the bloodworks form and wait even till Friday !

Just to make sure something will double up and make them realise hey she's pregnant :lol:

I don't know what they expect it to be I'm only like 3weeks 5days

It does worry you though too I actually questioned is this ending already :-/

Those tests looks great and 36 is perfect for where you are dates wise. No idea why she said negative, but you're definitely pregnant!

Wow, if go back and demand a second opinion. I don't understand how people like that get hired, honestly. -_- congrats!

Sorry they are stressing you out hun. No advice but after reading on here for so long now you are definitely pregnant with those figures anything above 5. Go back tomorrow and have another drawn and prove them wrong xx

Thanks lady's

I'm holding out till Thursday so from Monday it should have changed a bit by then :wacko: it is confusing as I though from 5-50 was classed as pregnant

How are you Kay? Xx

That is very odd. I thought the frer only tested levels above 25. They would be giving out false positives all the time if 36 is not positive!!!

I'd make a complaint about her - she shouldn't be giving out advice if she doesn't know what she's talking about

Yes 36.6 to be exact was the numbers

Silly woman making me question my tests and worry for nothing!

The old frers were tested and the government issued a study claiming they test as low as 6. I got a positive on a frer the same day i got a beta of 7.

As for the nurse, that's bizarre! I know Kaiser does not allow the nurses to say if you are pregnant or not. In fact, they always say, "I am only allowed to tell you the number. You have to call the doctor if you want to discuss what it means." Even when I went in for an ultrasound with a tech versus my gyn (had a cyst so I had to go to the hospital to have it scanned with their super special scanner) dodged my questions saying that she is just a tech and not authorized to answer any questions at all about the cyst or pregnancy. She just takes the pictures.

True I will mention it next time I go for my bloods drawn to the lady behind there. I want to know why she said its negative when it shows that there more than a none pregnant woman
Xx

Thanks lady's

I'm holding out till Thursday so from Monday it should have changed a bit by then :wacko: it is confusing as I though from 5-50 was classed as pregnant

How are you Kay? Xx

I'm super thanks honey. How are you feeling? I have zero symptoms over here. Super pleased you got your digi bfp today after this worry xx

Totally pregnant! Not sure why she told you otherwise

Zero symptoms here too :shrug:

We should enjoy it while it lasts :lol:

Thanks for the re assurance lady's :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs