Positive in the evening, negative in the morning.

xo_mdk

Mama of 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm hoping you guys can ease my mind here. I have hypochondriac tendencies, so I over think everything!

I have my IUD take out a couple months ago because it was causing me too much pain during my monthly and I didn't feel it was worth it to put myself through that to prevent becoming pregnant with a 3rd child. So we're not trying, but we're not doing anything to prevent either. I had about 25 test strips, and I pee on them every now and again just to ease my mind and not over think each month. I did so last night, and after a couple minutes, a really faint positive began to show, it was darkest near the bottom, but faded into almost nothing as it went up to the other side of the test. I panicked, but put it out of my mind and decided to test again in the morning. I did this morning, and it was negative. No trace of any other line at all. It worries me! I have been feeling uneasy in my stomach and sleeping more than I usually do (or can with my two little ones) The weirdest part, is I had sex about a week and a half before my period was due, got a strange period a couple days after it was due. (It was shorter and lighter, and had several small clots that I'm not used to. It usually comes with a vengeance and is really painful for me, heavy and lasts about 6 days.) Sorry about the TMI!. I'd love if you ladies could shed some light. I plan on testing again this evening and see what happens. It's been about 4 weeks since I had sex, and I am so confused. Thanks ladies!

I'd say wait a couple days. Test with fmu. Tbh I've never personally experience these situations with wierd testing results. It's usually blaring pos or neg. But I read so much stories on here its hard to say what that could have been. Best of luck to u!

I've tested again, both negative, but it was odd. It was faintly positive for a moment, and then gone the next so I'm unsure what to think, and my doctors office is closed for the holidays already. So looks like I'm going to sit here frustrated and confused for the next couple weeks. It's a good thing I still have several test strips left lolol I can keep myself amused with those.

Best of luck. Most likely it's just negative (sorry!) But u never know...take care until you get to see the doc. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->