Positive on OPK day before af due

CharlWhite

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm all in a tizz so please excuse the rambling.

I've been having major symptoms since I ov'd and did a HPT this morning and it was bfn. I'm 13dpo and read that people had used their opk as a hpt. I just did that and got two lines. Does this mean that I might be pregnant?

There is no way I would be ovulating now as af due tomorrow. Eeeeek I'm a bit excited but very scared it's not true

Thanks for readingx

What kind of test line did you get? Was the test line as dark or even darker than the control line?

Hi there its the same as the control line. It's just odd because they've never shown a second line any time other than when I ov.

Thanks for the reply x

No problem. Then you did have a positive OPK. Congrats! I have read that women can use OPKs as HPTs, but it should NOT be their first method to finding out if they are pregnant or not. I have also read that a lot of pregnant women test positive on OPKs, but I am certain it is not like this for every woman. Some women don't even get a second line and they are pregnant lol. I have seen this on another pregnancy site. When are you planning on testing?

Thanks hun, I'm going to try and be really good and not test until Monday. Although I have no patience so it could be tomorrow.

Thanks again x

I have gotten a positive on OPK when i was pregnant. I was out of HPT, so my girlfriend told me to use the OPK. I had never gotten a positive OPK before either!! I would go ahead and test again!! Good luck;)

Thanks Mom2Angel. I really hope it means I'm pregnant too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"