Positive opk 10dpo

Momoffourgirl

Reaction score
Hi
I am a mother of four beautiful girls and my husband and I have decided to wait to try four number five,...but we did have sex three days before I ovulated I ovulated early this month! I took a opk today and it was a flaming positive!im 10dpo today I took a digital hpt and it said no but I took it apart and there was a very very faint second line... I'm going crazy anyone else have a positive opk and we're pregnant?

Attachments

• IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 11
opks can go positive with some women when pregnant, but also sometimes opks turn positive or better just before AF... Sometimes just is an lh surge then. Wish you the best for a BFP soon though.

With my fourth girl I got a positive opk 4 days before I got a faint positive hpt! The wait is just killing me!

lol I bet... Hopefully you get an answer one way or the other soon. Happy to chat with you while you wait... I'm awaiting the end of this current cycle myself lol

I am still getting positive opk's very positive test line is way darker than control line ! Took a first response yesterday at noon and it was negative what's going on!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->