Positive opk 3 days in a row?

trudie100

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Having a bit of an odd time at the minute

I've been having 26 day cycles so have been ovulating around day 15 but this month I got a positive on cd19 and then again on cd20 and 21

Is it normal to get a positive opk 3 days in a row?

If so how am I supposed to know which day I ovulate? I usually only get one positive opk per month

Earlier on this cycle I also had a couple of near positives earlier than I thought I would around day 11 and then they went negative again until cd19 when I got the first strong positive

Any ideas ? x

It sounds like your body went to ovulate the first time and then didn't for whatever reason so it is trying to ovulate again. I noticed that when I conceived my surges would last longer than usual, sometimes getting up to 7/8 days of positives. Once the positives turned negative, I'd wait a few more days and then take an hpt. Almost always the hpt was positive. However, I also know that I've gotten positive opks while I was pregnant in addition to positive hpts. It could be that you're already preggers, especially since you said you already had your surge earlier in the month. Have you tried taking an hpt yet? If not I would definitely say :test:

Thank you for replying x

I was wondering the same thing, perhaps I ovulated earlier than norm and comb conceived
I done a pregnancy test last night and it was negative but if I did conceive around day 11 would it be to soon for it to show up on a pregnancy test anyway?

I'm on cd22 now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"