Positive opk 3 days in a row?

Catherine896

Reaction score
Ive taken internet cheapy opk for last 2 months, had a couple positives once and then negative again day after.

Ive had 3 positive opk the last 3 days, first 2 were normal positives with control line the same as test line, todays one the test line is alot darker than the control line and was positive withon seconds. Could this be showing pregnancy? My cycles are crazy as had mirena coil removed in October. Ive had one normal period and one light period since removal. Im cycle day 34 from the light period. Usually cycle is every 28-30 days.

I havent got any pregnancy tests, they are still in the post! I took my last one Christmas day that was negative though.

Is it normal to have positive opks for a few days? I havent before. Ill attach a pic of todays opk.

Thanks

Hiya. I'm a bit confused by your post. Do you think you're ovulating or pregnant?

I normally get positive opks for three days at ovulation time. After the first positive opk you are supposed to ovulate within twelve to forty eight hours. I usually ovulate forty eight hours after the first positive opk.

Ovulation sticks do go positive when you're pregnant.

Good luck!

Im not sure lol, Im confused too. Ive not had more than one positive opk before so this is different for me. Just have to wait and see I guess.

Thanks for replying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->