Positive OPK 4 days now, HELP!

babywish411

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I'm on cd18 and on day 4 of positive OPKs. I'm on my 5th round of Clomid and the previouse 4 cycles I've taken it on cd5-9, this cycle I switched it up and took it cd3-7, did I totally skrew up my cycle? I only have one tube on my left side and today my left side is killing me. I am also charting and my temp has yet to rise. It had been stuck at 97.60 but the last 2 mornings its been 97.9. Any advice and good vibes would be greatly appreciated!

Hello ladies! I'm on cd18 and on day 4 of positive OPKs. I'm on my 5th round of Clomid and the previouse 4 cycles I've taken it on cd5-9, this cycle I switched it up and took it cd3-7, did I totally skrew up my cycle? I only have one tube on my left side and today my left side is killing me. I am also charting and my temp has yet to rise. It had been stuck at 97.60 but the last 2 mornings its been 97.9. Any advice and good vibes would be greatly appreciated!

What kind of OPKs are you using? I use the Clear Blue digital advanced and they give me 4 days of high followed by 2 days of peak and then I ovulate on the 2nd peak day.

I use the answer test strips from Walmart.

Well in that case what I've read from some other posts is that maybe it is taking longer for your body to release the egg so that is why you are having a longer LH surge.

Thanks for your input, I normally will have positives for 3 days and the 4th will be negative but I'm on day 4 and its more positive then the previouse 3 days.

Just keep taking them...totally normal for having so many days :)

have you taken a pg test? I don't want to get your hopes up but when I conceived with my 1st I had 4/5 days of very strong +ve opks which was unusual for my cycle, took a clear blue test and yup pregnant :) Good luck x

I highly doubt I'm pregnant, I have no symptoms and I also temp and my temps are where they should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->