positive opk 9dpo HELP

kerry louise

Reaction score
So ladies, i did the silly think that poas addicts do and took 2 ovulation test, 2 different brands and got clear positives! im so confused, im 9dpo
i took a pregnancy cheapie test and got bfn

can anyone shed any light?
am i getting a little excited for nothing or has anyone got positive ovulation tests and then got a bfp afterwards? or did it turn out to be a bfn?

xxx

Could be a good sign, test again in a few days

I was still testing negative at 9dpo.. I am 5+ months pregnant now. I can't say for certain, but a pos OPK can be a good sign.

Lh is always in our systems it goes up and down at different times .... We often dont test after we get a positive so who knows what actually goes on with LH normally....it could be good and u could be prego or ur LH is just high.

I know im just being very silly, it dosnt help that i have ALOT of opks lying around and temptation gets the better of me!
i might just be working myself up over nothing like you said it could be normal for me for have high lh.
i did another opk along with pregnancy
opk postive pregnancy negative. oh well ill test again tomorrow because i know i wont be able to help myself even if i wanted to!
thanks for all your replies xx

OPK1.jpg

Heya. I know that often they say not to use OPKs because often you can have an LH surge before AF... But when I looked at your pic, I thought I could see *something* on your pregnancy test. What does it look like in real life?
9dpo is still early :)

I tried to tweak the pic, I don't know if you can see what I see... Good luck!

Oopsies I forgot to add the pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 14
I cant see anything on the test in person or on the picture, maybe im not looking hard enough, i know im sooo silly for testing so early temptation got the best of me ha! im my own worst enemy sometimes
thanks for taking the time out to do something for me hon, i appreciate it
how are you? xx

I only finished my period 2 days ago so this is my fun time of ttc! ;) haha
It's my birthday today and dh got me a sewing machine (which I have wanted for a while now) and I love it but I wish I had children to make little clothes for :(

Hopefully this cycle can be my month x

I don't know for sure, but I never had an opk that dark after ovulation...I didn't test with opk the month with I got pg with dd, but I had other months and it was always the normal light line. I'd say it's a good sign!!! What brand of pg tests are you using? Some internet cheapies are very sensitive, and some are less sensitive. I would try again tomorrow!!

I hope it's a good sign for you!

If it were me though, I'd honestly treat it like ovulation with full on BDing and everything. I've had quite a few cycles where I gear up to ovulate but don't actually ovulate and then 1-2 weeks later I ovulate for real.

I only finished my period 2 days ago so this is my fun time of ttc! ;) haha
It's my birthday today and dh got me a sewing machine (which I have wanted for a while now) and I love it but I wish I had children to make little clothes for :(

Hopefully this cycle can be my month x

Aww really, happy birthday sweet! i hope you have a lovely amazing day!
& wishing you lots of luck on your ttc journey, hopefully your not waiting to long! xxx

I don't know for sure, but I never had an opk that dark after ovulation...I didn't test with opk the month with I got pg with dd, but I had other months and it was always the normal light line. I'd say it's a good sign!!! What brand of pg tests are you using? Some internet cheapies are very sensitive, and some are less sensitive. I would try again tomorrow!!

Just internet cheapie strips hun, iv got 2 digital clear blue but wont use them until i get a clear dark second line on pregnancy test, iv still got until the 19th to get a postive so fingers crossed its enough time, if not onto next clomid round, thanks for your advice xx

I hope it's a good sign for you!

If it were me though, I'd honestly treat it like ovulation with full on BDing and everything. I've had quite a few cycles where I gear up to ovulate but don't actually ovulate and then 1-2 weeks later I ovulate for real.

i cant bd for a couple days oh is on night shift and im on noons so i dont see him & when i do hes sleeping which is rubbish! hes off on monday so ill have to try then! xx

I dont think i will get af hun, im on clomid and had to take them without a period, the doctor didnt mention i would get a period but said i had to take it every 28 days so iv got until the 19th to get a postive otherwise its clomid cylce 2
iv just taken 2 more ovulation tests postive but pregnancy test is negative
loosing hope now, my symptoms are mainly gone aswell xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"