Positive opk at 14 dpo

klc4990

Reaction score
Okay, I was searching and searching so I hope this can help someone now that I know! Yesterday af was due but didn't show so I took an opk because I didn't have anymore hpts and it was positive.. like really really, darker than I've ever had, positive! So today I took an hpt because so many people were going back and forth about if opks actually detect hcg or not but most of them were really early dpo. So today I took an hpt and it was :bfp: really dark bfp too!! :happydance: here are pictures!! I hope this helps anyone else going through this or just curious!

Baby dust to everyone :dust:

Attachments

• rps20170115_203817.jpg
    rps20170115_203817.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 86
  • rps20170115_203627.jpg
    rps20170115_203627.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 58
Thank yall so much! We had decided to take a break after no luck AGAIN in november.. was a little excited in Dec right before AF showed then finally came to terms with waiting a while and BAM! :bfp:

So if any one ever ask if opk and be used to detect pregnancy the answer is yes! I have my appointment tomorrow to find out my levels and when I asked on the phone they said opk can be used as hpt but hpt can not be used as opk. The reasoning is the hormones look almost identical except hcg has a "hat" on. Opk looks for the body and hpt looks for the hat so opk will detect lh and hcg so if they go negative and then positive around af due date then u may be preggo!! She said it has to be a true positive though because some women do have a surge before AF arrival

I went to get my levels tested and my hcg is amazing.. my progesterone is 5.76 and they're talking possible ectopic now?!? Anyone have experience with this?

Hopefully they put you on progesterone! But a lot of times low progesterone is a sign of a failing pregnancy and extra progesterone won't save it.

Why else do they think ectopic? Pain? Bleeding? What is your hcg and dpo?

Hey have you heard any more or have any signs of ectopic? I'm so sorry. FXed for you!

Thanks for responding. My levels were over 3600 at aprox. 19 dpo and they took more blood aprox 21 dpo which was Friday and we won't get the results until Monday. No pain prior to the appointment Friday so I'm not sure why that was one of the first things to suggest unless they're just being proactive. I do have a history of miscarriage and the past 2 nights I've had minor cramping.

Progesterone was at 5.76 and they want it 11 or higher

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->