Positive OPK at 9dpo?

BambinoLemonT

Reaction score
Okay, so I have been feeling super pregnant for the past few days but I have promised myself that I will not take a pregnancy test until tomorrow morning at the absolute earliest since I will be 10dpo tomorrow.

But, I was bored and feeling super anxious so on a whim I just decided to take an OPK lol. I had one Clearblue tester left over from last cycle so I just took it literally 10 mins ago (and it was by no means FMU, I have already peed about 12 times today lol) and it was EXTREMELY positive. Two very dark lines showed up almost immediately.

Needless to say, I'm kinda freaking out right now! What does this mean? Is it normal to get a positive OPK when you are actually pregnant? Or does this mean that I'm actually ovulating now instead of 10 days ago as I had assumed?

So confused. :wacko:

Well I always thought an OPK would show up as positive if you were pregnant but I'm no expert like a lot of other ladies on here. Fx for you! Xx

Thanks so much, hun! :hugs:

I am trying SO hard not to get my hopes up for a BFP tomorrow, and now this positive OPK is not helping matters one bit! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve, lol.

I just Googled what getting a positive OPK at 9DPO could mean and it seems that for a lot of women it did indicate that they were in fact pregnant, but then there were those that still ended up getting a :bfn:

Guess I'm pretty much back to square one, lol. Why do I do this to myself?

Honestly if I end up getting a BFP before I turn into a crazy person I will be amazed!!

I have started having a weird achey pain at the top of my bum today when I sit down, not sure if this could mean anything at all but it is definitely something that I have never had before.

We are going to see my baby neice again who is ten days old on Sunday and would secretly love to know that I was growing a little bean of my own because I got a bit down after we left last time which I know is really selfish.

Im excited for you, hope you get your bfp!! xx

Thanks so much, Victoria! I just got my very first every :bfp: this morning!!! Soooo excited, yet incredibly nervous at the same time. Can't really believe this is happening. Doesn't feel real yet.

Your symptoms sound promising - we have to trust our bodies, we know when something is different! When do you plan on testing?

Sending good vibes and TONS of baby dust your way! :dust:

Oh WOW congratulations!!! So happy for you! I bet it hasn't sunk in yet that it's happened.

I'm due on tomorrow and had a bit of a belly ache today so think she might turn up :-( will let you know though! Xx

Yep she got me today :-( oh well, on to next month, trying to be positive - I think before you start trying like me most people are under the impression that you dtd once and bam you fall pregnant but they are the lucky ones! I have learnt a lot of science in the past 8 weeks! xxx

I'm 9 dpo and still getting very dark positive opk results. I do the test 2 a day and it's positive every time?? I have no other symptoms of pregnancy except a little white cm yesterday. Anyone else in the same boat???

This is happening to me right now. Exactly. What happened in your case? I cannot find much info that's similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->