positive opk at 9po?? WTH?

Congrats on your bfp tashalouiseb :)

Hard to capture with camera but deffo bfp :)

Attachments

• IMG_00000886.jpg
    IMG_00000886.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 23
:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! I was saying in my thread - I have to catch up to you-I want to be bump buddies!!! SO excited!!!!!!! Happy and healthy 40 wks Tasha!!!!

well - FF says Dec 17th- 18th Af is due- buuuuuut my fertile week is Nov 29-Dec 4th. The thing is since im taking black cohosh- Im going to be monitoring sooner than that. Took opk last night CD 4 and it was a nice color already - though not pos. Im just ready to get it on baby!!! WhOOP WHOOP!!!! ;)

:( ok ... make sure you still update with the CB!!! :) looking forward to seeing it!!! :D

Omg OMG! I was stalking this thread!! CONGRATS! I'm so happy for u! U proved a theory right! Lol

I've had a weeks worth of positive opk's so far and the lines are so dark!!...I hope I get bfp on a hpt!! Testing in 5 more days when my period is due my last af was October 31 I did test yesterday but it was negative :(... Maybe to early?? .. Wish me luck..... And a massive congratulations xx

Sounds promising! My first hpt was negative, then I took a frer the next day and it was pos, GL x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->