positive opk at cd7/8?

shocker

Reaction score
I had a positive opk on cd7/8, I tested the morning of cd 7 and it was negative but had so many symptoms I’d normally associate with
Ovulation that I decided to retest that evening and got the smiley face. I also tested with a cheap brand to double check and it was darkest the evening of cd7 and also the morning of cd8. On cd9 it was negative. Does this mean that cd9 is 1 dpo? I’m so confused about where I’m at because my cycles have been very short lately

I had a positive opk on cd7/8, I tested the morning of cd 7 and it was negative but had so many symptoms I’d normally associate with
Ovulation that I decided to retest that evening and got the smiley face. I also tested with a cheap brand to double check and it was darkest the evening of cd7 and also the morning of cd8. On cd9 it was negative. Does this mean that cd9 is 1 dpo? I’m so confused about where I’m at because my cycles have been very short lately

Do you temp? It’s hard to say when ovulation actually occurs since it can happen anywhere from 12-36 hrs after a positive opk. How long are your cycles? I got pregnant with our daughter from ovulating on cd8 so it can happen that early!

Do you temp? It’s hard to say when ovulation actually occurs since it can happen anywhere from 12-36 hrs after a positive opk. How long are your cycles? I got pregnant with our daughter from ovulating on cd8 so it can happen that early!

Ohhh that’s reassuring!! I don’t temp but think I’ll have to next month to try and figure things out a bit better I think. Cycles range from 22-26 days the last few months so it’s quite hard to know where I am in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->