Positive opk but feel annoyed!

michellebby

Reaction score
Ok gonna try make this short as possible here goes:
This is my second month trying soy isoflavones (last month was a bust)
Tested around 10am this morning most positive opk I have ever had! And confirmed with digital smile, tested again this after noon cheapie still positive digital just an 0, while I would normally be excited I haven't had sex in almost a week will be doing it tonight tomorrow and day after think I have a shot? Just so annoyed wasn't expecting anything to happen until next week minimum.
I am cd 12 and the pic shows top tests are this mornings and bottom are this afternoons x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 10
Lh surge happens before ovulation so if you do it tonight and tomorrow you're in with a good chance. You could have done with dtd in the run up but I doubt it would tread on your chances that much if you didn't. Gl! X

It is fine that you didn't BD last week... as long as you caught your O and BD tonight and tomorrow, you are good! Good luck

I hope so this is my first potential ovualtion since October last year! Have had a couple false hopes but this seems genuine cos of the other signs I have had. Please fertility fairy I would like another baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->