Positive opk but not enough bd

Nadyaraza

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I had a positive opk on cd 15 (I'm on second round of clomid and had a miscarriage at 5 weeks in dec first round)

My question is that DH and I bd'd on day 13, 15 and 16 only... we tried yesterday which would have been second day of positive opk and I know this is tmi but we tried twice and I think the stress of ttc has gotten to him big time.. he couldn't ejaculate 😞
I didn't want him freaking out completely so we let it go.

Is this month a bust then for me???

Plus I've noticed I'm already dry. Like completely. We used conceive plus the days we did bd. I know there's not much to do but wait in the 2ww but I'm already stressing out because we couldn't do anything yesterday 😑
What do you ladies think? I need success stories of bd on day of positive opk and next day where you guys conceived!

Baby dust to all of you!!!

I only DTD 4 days before O when i got pregnant with my daughter. My husband went away for work. I think youre still in with a chance.

I hope I'm as lucky as you!!! My age really gets to me and I know I should have more faith but some of us really don't have it easy so we 😞

The month I fell with my last bfp we dtd 3 times and only once was anywhere near o day. There's definitely a chance.

Thank you ladies :*
Now can anyone of you also tell me why I'm so dry and not like other women who get some sort of cm. The times you guys conceived right after O what was your cm like. This can't b a good sign that I'm dry like the bloody Sahara already

With my first I had no symptoms until I had implantation bleeding which I thought was my period. I only tested because it only lasted a day. My last pregnancy I did get increased cm but not until the last couple of days before my bfp.

Hmmm. Annio84 i hope I start seeing some soon because dry in any case means period approaching if I'm not wrong. Oh well. Not Much I can do except wait on pins and needles 😑😑😑😑

I didnt notice much difference with my cm honestly!

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->