positive OPK....but then a neg

meltanton

Mum of1,2angels&expecting
Reaction score
Good evening fellow BNBers..
sorry i havent been on recently but following my supposed chemical preg/early miscarriage last cycle, aswell as my bday i havent had much time to come on and have been trying to relax a little this cycle. Anyway have been recpording my basal temp since day 2 of this cycle and im now on day 13.. and my temp has only shifted slightly from 36.4 average down to 35.3 celcius so i decided to take a opk at mid day today after no fluid for over 2 hours, and it was a :bfp and so dark so me and the hubby DTD. However i then decided to take another one only minutes ago following a workout and a bottle of water and a glass of wine this evening, and got a :bfn on the opk reading........................and now im confused and annoyed at myself for doign another one.

Do you think it was the fluids and wine that could have dilluted my urine to bring on a :bfn on the opk kit... or should i try again tomorrow lunchtime and see what the result is?

Thank you in advance ladies. :dust to you all and i hope this is our year! xxx

for some reason i did the symbols wrong lol i meant :bfp: and :bfn: and :dust: lol sorry xxx

It could be dilute urine, or it could be you just have a short LH surge. I only got one +ve OPK on Friday early afternoon, when I tested again later it was -ve again, but my temps seem to agree with a Friday Ovulation - have a look at my chart in my sig :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->