Positive OPK but...

abitosh

Reaction score
Hi, so I did an OPK at about 1pm today and it was positive! I don't think I've ever had a proper positive OPK so I'm pretty excited. Did another one this evening about 7.30pm and it was the same colour as the control line, so still positive (this afternoon it was darker than the control line). My problem is my OH is away all day today, so not going to see him until tomorrow. We BD yesterday as OPK was almost positive but not quite. But I'm worried it won't be enough as it was positive today? What do you think? We BD yesterday and will BD tomorrow and the next day. Do you think tomorrow will be too late? I feel annoyed already and that we've missed the chance. Is the day of the positive OPK the vital day to BD? We've been properly trying for 3 years, my cycles where all over the place so have been on the pill for 3 months as my gp said it might regulate my cycle, so this is my first month since stopping the pill and my OH is NEVER away overnight usually, this is a one-off thing and its just typical I ovulate!

The best time is any time PRIOR to ovulation so by BD yest you are in with a good chance :thumbup:

Remember you may not ovulate for 48 hours and then once ovulation has taken place, the egg is viable for around 12 hours, so definitely BD Tomorrow (Id do it as soon as you can Tomorrow) too, you are still in with a good chance! Good Luck! x

With this one we DTD on the day of my +OPK and the next, and we caught the egg. So BD tomorrow and you should be good:winkwink:

Thanks guys. Will have to jump on OH as soon as he gets up tomorrow morning!! If I knew when he'd be back I'd be waiting up for him but probably not until about 2/3am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->