Positive OPK CD 10, too early?

lusterleaf

Reaction score
I got a positive OPK this evening on CD 10, is this considered still within a normal range? I’m just concerned an egg may not be of good quality at this point. I noticed ever since I started seed cycling and drinking fertility tea my ovulation has moved up but never this early.

Not sure hunny :(. Keep testing though, maybe you'll have a 2nd surge this cycle <3.

I think the ideal follicular phase is around 12 days so the closest u can get to day 14 is the best.
However there a lady on here who ovulated in cd10 and she is pregnant.

I've been trying for almost 7 months and I normily ovulate around day 13 or 14 but I had 2 cycles after a chemical pregnancy where I ended up O on cd8.
I did some research and my findings were not good.
The egg needs a certain amount of time to fully mature.
On one of my day 8 ovulations I did fall pregnant but it ended up being another chemical pregnancy and im almost certain its because the egg i realised was not mature enough.
Don't want to disappoint u but also don't want to give u false hope.
Day 10 may be ok but my doctor said ovulation needs to be no earlier than day 11 preferably day 12 and onwards so the egg is fully mature.
Do u normally O this early?
I've only ovulated supper early after having chemicals.
I've had 3 since April.
Im pretty sure my last loss was down to early ovulation tho.
But I ovulated on day 8 or 9. I ovulated the same day as my positive opk which wss so weird.
Thankfully last cycle was back to normol with ovulation on cd13.
Im having this cycle off because I'm having bloodwork done for recurring Misscariges.

Have u just come off birth control by any chance?
I came off the mini pill back in feb and first few cycles my ovulation and cycle length was all over the place.
Its only just settling now.

I think the ideal follicular phase is around 12 days so the closest u can get to day 14 is the best.
However there a lady on here who ovulated in cd10 and she is pregnant.

I've been trying for almost 7 months and I normily ovulate around day 13 or 14 but I had 2 cycles after a chemical pregnancy where I ended up O on cd8.
I did some research and my findings were not good.
The egg needs a certain amount of time to fully mature.
On one of my day 8 ovulations I did fall pregnant but it ended up being another chemical pregnancy and im almost certain its because the egg i realised was not mature enough.
Don't want to disappoint u but also don't want to give u false hope.
Day 10 may be ok but my doctor said ovulation needs to be no earlier than day 11 preferably day 12 and onwards so the egg is fully mature.
Do u normally O this early?
I've only ovulated supper early after having chemicals.
I've had 3 since April.
Im pretty sure my last loss was down to early ovulation tho.
But I ovulated on day 8 or 9. I ovulated the same day as my positive opk which wss so weird.
Thankfully last cycle was back to normol with ovulation on cd13.
Im having this cycle off because I'm having bloodwork done for recurring Misscariges.

Have u just come off birth control by any chance?
I came off the mini pill back in feb and first few cycles my ovulation and cycle length was all over the place.
Its only just settling now.

thank you! Good To know. This is my third cycle off birth control. First cycle I O’d CD 17. The next cycle I started to take fertility tea and seed cycling and my O moved up to CD 13. This month I got a positive OPK CD 10 and O’d CD 11. I also temp to confirm ovulation.

Day 11 shud be fine hon good luck.
I ovulated on cd 13 again this cycle so same as last cycle so I think my cycles have regulated now.
Good luck hon.
I'll be trying again next cycle hopfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->