positive opk cd13! any buddies out there??

I too woke up with sinus problems this morning. I've been sneezing like crazy too! I've been nauseous the last few days, mostly at night. My BBS have been sore on and off with sharp pains occasionally.

Aaannddd now heartburn...

I too woke up with sinus problems this morning. I've been sneezing like crazy too! I've been nauseous the last few days, mostly at night. My BBS have been sore on and off with sharp pains occasionally.

Aaannddd now heartburn...

I keep hearing people mention heartburn when they get their BFP. Is heartburn normal for you? I sneezed a couple times as well.

No, I rarely get heartburn. Especially from chicken spaghetti lol. It's chicken, cream of chicken soup, and milk with cheese on top lol.

That was my biggest sign I was pregnant last time, a sore throat. Had it for days. Not constantly each day, but at least I noticed it once a day for a couple of days. Here's hoping they do progress. I feel pretty confident, but so do a lot of women who don't get that BFP. Time will tell!

That is how it is for me. I feel it once or twice a day. I assumed I must've burned the back of my throat with my tea. But..I would have been feeling that constantly right? I am going to put that symptom on the sideline for me. I wish I tracked it. I hope it comes back lol then I would know for sure it was odd.

No, I rarely get heartburn. Especially from chicken spaghetti lol. It's chicken, cream of chicken soup, and milk with cheese on top lol.

Oh okay, I have only had heartburn once in my life and I hope to never have it again. Unless of course it is a BFP sign lol!! I feel like overnighting some IC's. But I think I will just hold out until 10 dpo and begin testing. I won't announce until fathers day if I got my BFP or not.

Oh okay, I have only had heartburn once in my life and I hope to never have it again. Unless of course it is a BFP sign lol!! I feel like overnighting some IC's. But I think I will just hold out until 10 dpo and begin testing. I won't announce until fathers day if I got my BFP or not.

I just ordered some more with overnight shipping :dohh: Haha I'm so hopeless. I never had heartburn when I was pregnant. I'm feeling a lot of the same things I did with my pregnancy so I'm hoping that's good. And not my brain being cruel. I can't help but compare everything to what I felt back then in the beginning. Pretty nauseous right now.

I just ordered some more with overnight shipping :dohh: Haha I'm so hopeless. I never had heartburn when I was pregnant. I'm feeling a lot of the same things I did with my pregnancy so I'm hoping that's good. And not my brain being cruel. I can't help but compare everything to what I felt back then in the beginning. Pretty nauseous right now.

I just saw you have PCOS. Me too!!! Lol this is funny. So many of the same things.

I seriously can't wait to see a nice dark BFP for us!

Yep, unfortunately I do have PCOS. I was diagnosed around 13 so I've had it a long time.

I have pcos as well! DX in 06. Went thru 2 years of infertility before getting pregnant with DS.

I used femara when I conceived and this cycle. I also take maca root which is amazing! Next cycle though I want to go more natural. I have inositol do maybe I'll use that or try soy.

I'm on femara as I'm normally annovulatory. I'm thinking if this doesn't work after one more cycle I may go more natural as well.

I am totally natural. I take Maca as well and love it! I also take Vitex.

8 dpo and a few days to go!

Can I be honest though? I really do not feel at all like I am pregnant. I have not even purchased any tests. I am basically just waiting on my period. Oh shoot, I just realized I will be on my period during my DH birthday :cry: lol hmmph. This is going to change my outfit for his party

How is everyone's CM today? Mine is watery a little sticky/EWCMish. I definitely have noticed it from the time I woke up. I feel really good actually. I know some people get BFP's without any symptoms, I hope that's me.

Oh, and I woke up congested again. And again it went away quickly.

Ready, I have been majorly congested since last night, but still drippy. Sore bbs, creamy cm, cramping, back ache started today, oh and sore throat. I cracked and tested today 😕 I swear I see a faint line tho. I even tweaked it. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• IMG_20140611_122251.jpg
    IMG_20140611_122251.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 5
Ready, I have been majorly congested since last night, but still drippy. Sore bbs, creamy cm, cramping, back ache started today, oh and sore throat. I cracked and tested today �� I swear I see a faint line tho. I even tweaked it. Let me know what you think.

I am not familiar with that test. What is the brand, and is the other line suppose to be on the left or right? That way I can look up other tests and compare. Other than that idefinitely see a line to the left!!! 100%, no doubt about it! Can you post it regular? I have great eyes for seeing barely there things, small print etc

Your symptoms sound great. I WISH I would stay congested all day or something!

it's a baby first test from dollar General. yes the dark line is the control line and the test line is to the left. I'm so glad you see it too!!!

it's a baby first test from dollar General. yes the dark line is the control line and the test line is to the left. I'm so glad you see it too!!!

I can't wait until you retest! When will you? What color is the line?

It was pink! Very light, but definitely pink! I'm going to try and hold out til Friday but I'm not so good at waiting lol! I forgot to mention I had a minor nose bleed earlier and my face broke out today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->