positive opk cd13! any buddies out there??

I had to use a heating pad for my heavy uterus. I felt like it was the first day of my period lol. I really hope this means something! It lasted for about a total of 4 hours.

I have also had another random sore throat that only last a few minutes. Lol. It is funny. it has been happening since 4 dpo

I hope it's a good sign ready! Mine is feeling heavier as well.

Any new BFP's?

What is going on with everyone?

As for me, yesterday at 11 dpo I had tinged CM. It was like a beige color. I had it twice when wiping after a BM. And I also checked my cervix and had some there. One wipe I also at a couple of specks of pink/red.

Since I had the AF cramps on 9 dpo I am really hoping this means something. Though I got a BFN on 10 dpo.

Also my left ovary is still bothering and on rare occasions my right. I have had phlegm in my throat a couple of times also. Today is 12 dpo.

Anyone else have anything?

I'm thinking the lines on the $ tests were evaps. Tested with a frer this morning (10dpo) and got a bfn. Have you tested yet?

I'm thinking the lines on the $ tests were evaps. Tested with a frer this morning (10dpo) and got a bfn. Have you tested yet?

:cry: That sucks! I can't believe that. And they were pink. Glad you were able to find out. Yes I tested 10 dpo and got BFN. I have not tested since. I wanted to test today on father's day, i started a thread and everything. Now I think it will be another BFN. But I think I will run and grab a couple of tests when the pharmacy opens lol

Are the $ store test more sensitive than the FRER? I looked back at your test and still looks like the start of something.

I don't know if they are or not. I'm just going to wait on af I think. if she doesn't show by Friday I'll test again. I'm feeling blue this morning. :( I hope you get your info tho!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Feel better lady! I got a BFN today and feeling officially out. I have been spotting brown and due for AF tomorrow.

Surprising this has been an easy no stress month for me and I am not even emotional about the BFN. More like a...I will try again next month feeling.

Great 2ww with you! If you don't get your BFP we have to meet back up next month lol

sorry ready! I agree! we should definitely wait it out together again! hope af isn't too cruel to you this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->