Positive OPK for 3+ days? Possible?

babyluv303

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

This is my first month using OPK's so any input is definitely appreciated. I was diagnosed with PCOS a long time ago and then took BCP's for 10 years. I've been off of them for 6 months and had 4 months of regular periods, last months was late, and now this months is late too. I did use OPK's during the time of expected ovulation and had negatives but now I'm on CD43 and have had 3 days of positives. So my questions are;

Do these look positive to you? And if so, is it possible to get positives for so many days? I've read the recommendations for testing twice a day in order to not miss the LH surge so I'm a bit confused.

Attachments

• TEST.jpg
    TEST.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 25
It is possible to have multiple days of positives (a long surge), but since you believe you ovulated at your normal time and you're on CD43, are you sure you're not pregnant? OPKs can also pick up HCG, so multiple days of positive OPKs can mean you are pregnant also.

What brands are those? One looks like Wondfo, what's the other?

I was wondering as I'm on day 20 now and had positive ovulation test passed three days and brown discharge which I have never had before anyone know if this is normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->