Positive opk keeps getting more positive!!???

Simplechick

Reaction score
I've been following my ovulation process using Wondfo opks, and have seen the lines getting darker daily, (two tests daily, noon and later evening), and yesterday got a test line that was obviously as dark as the control line around noon with only a one hour hold.
Then the later test (around 6 pm) was even darker. (Also trying to pinpoint when my lh surge ends, so I'm continuing to test)

Today the test was way darker than the control line, darker than any other positives! I'm getting a lot of odd little twinges and cramps in my cervical area and uterus, and am starting to get some real EWMC today as well.

I know we can get positive tests for a couple days sometimes, but what does it mean when it seems to be getting even more positive as days go by?

If we ovulate 12-48 hours after the first positive test, shouldn't the lh surge end so ovulation can happen? Opportunities to BD are not always there, so I'm trying to time things right.

Could I conceive if we BD only on the 10th, got + opk the 10th AND 11th, but none otherwise, including none the next few days?

Please help me understand this...I'm so confused! I might need to add, I did have a 15 week miscarriage two months ago, and have had a period since.

When I had positive tests a few days in a row, it usually meant that we caught the egg. I don't know why but LH has the tendency to linger in our systems after we ovulate when we conceive. It wouldn't surprise me if you end up with a BFP this month :) Good luck!

Erg....officially on day 3 of darkly positive opk. Still having the weird twinges of pain, was mostly on the left, but today on the right a little too.

My hubby accused me of pms yesterday...and I have to admit, I was feeling kinda snappy. Can't help but wonder if my hormones are just going crazy since it's my first cycle since my miscarriage.
Would be pretty cool if we did catch the egg, but I keep reading that the lh surge has to end, and get a negative test before the egg actually pops out?

Anyone know if that's how it really works in real life?

Did manage to BD last night though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->