positive opk, no temp shift HELP :(

amotherslove

MamaToLilyLucyAndLila<3
Reaction score
so, like the title says, I had two days of positive opks (from late one night until late the next really.. so sortof one day..anyway) and i've had tons of fertile/eggwhite CM. I assumed i would ovulate the day after the first or second one (they were CD12 + 13). it is now CD15 and NOTHING. i've been having a difficult time temping due to sleep issues (cd13 i slept through and had no temp, cd14 i didnt get full 3 hrs sleep, cd 15 (today) i didnt get full three hours)

am i ovulating? am i not ovulating? i just chwecked my BBT thermometer against my usual fever thermometer and theyre totally different readings!!!

as far as i am aware this has never happened to be before. i have only ever temped two other times, last cycle (which was not successful) and back in 2012 when I got pregnant the first try. both cycles had obvious temp shifts.

whatya say, am i out this month? do i just throw my thermometer away? im so upset. this is only my second cycle trying this time around but we have to take a break until october after this because of the way the dates line up with my schooling... i've been nervous about something being wrong with me this time around.. and i feel like ive just confirmed it.

If you're having issues with temping because of wacky sleep patterns it may be why you didn't get your temp shift. It works best with at least the three hours of sleep + temping at the same time, so not doing that can throw it off.

If you're using OPKs and BDed around that time I wouldn't say you're out just yet. Did you use OPKs until they went negative again?

If you're not sure which thermometer is right I'd ask my doctor if they'd be willing to take my temp and compare my BBT one with it. If your BBT thermometer is from 2012 (sorry wasn't clear if you got a new one) the battery may be gone.

my thermometer is new!! and i've ordered a better one just in case!! and yes i tested until they stopped being positive. actually.. im still testing jsut incase they go positive again.

ive had other signs as well. EWCM for example.. and ovulation pain maybe?.

i finally had a temp spike today! i guess i'll see if it is sustained over the next few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->