Positive opk on 5 dpo??? So confused!! Pic included

blondebabe

Reaction score
Ok I had an urge to test today I know it's super early but was just interested to know what it would say and I got this.... What's going on ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 48
I'm not sure if I have line eye...but I *think* I see something on the top test too...?!

I'm stumped :shrug: I am a newbie here though, maybe some other more experienced ladies will be able to help :flower:

I was just wondering why it would be a positive opk at 5dpo so confused.. I know it's too early to test xx

the digital is negative, so i think it's just picking up residual lh in your system from your ovulation

That's interesting, hmmm. Could be a good sign. Are you sure you O'd already? Keep testing and see if they get darker!

Is your urine very concentrated? I had positive OPKs every three hours CD 16 then they faded to barely neg CD17 and then barely visible CD18. Yesterday and today I did OPKs after work and noted that after a 8 hour barely any intake suuuper concentrated I got positive OPKs. But when I tested 5 hours later with minimum intake it was barely visible test lines. I read that some women get positive OPKs after O with super concentrated urine. Which is why you are supposed to stop after your positive. But then what if you geared up and failed?

Then again I've read OPKs might detect hcg.

Are you doing any temping?

I'm not sure if I have line eye...but I *think* I see something on the top test too...?!

I'm stumped :shrug: I am a newbie here though, maybe some other more experienced ladies will be able to help :flower:

I agree! I think I can see a very faint line on the HCG test.

I have no idea with OPK's, having PCOS I've never really had any form of a line on a test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->