Positive opk on CD 12?

Lvtnb4

Reaction score
Okay so last month was our first month of TTC. I only used the Easy at home OPKs and got my first definite positive at cycle day 15 and for 3 days after that. Anyway, we didn't end up getting pregnant last month. This month I've been using up my easy at home OPKs and also purchased the wondfo ones. This afternoon I decided to use one of each to see if they were similar. I think the wondfo one is positive but the easy at home is negative. I'm on cycle day 12 right now. My cycles are normally 30-32 days long. Right after my period ended this cycle I immediately had EWCM. Sorry for such a long post. Could I already be ovulating this cycle? I will try and post pictures both tests. Each is at 5 minutes.

This is my first month of temping also. My temperature took a huge dip two days ago. It's normally in the mid 97s and it was like 96.1?

Attachments

• IMG_2970.jpg
    IMG_2970.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2969.jpg
    IMG_2969.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 13
It is possible that you could be gearing up to O this early. I ovulated as early as CD10 when I conceived my DS. As to your tests, some are just more sensitive than others. The Wondfo might be more sensitive and easier to get a positive result than the other. I'm currently using opks that are like that right now. I think they aren't sensitive enough for me because I haven't had a positive result on them yet but my chart showed that I had indeed ovulated. I would say it wouldn't hurt to get BDing now and then just keep BDing the next few days to cover all bases. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->