Positive OPK or very close??

Marriedlaydee

Reaction score
9.30am test. I've been testing very regularly and wasnt this dark last night.

Will test again in 4 hours but...hurrah! CD21 positive OPK in the bag I think! Loads of cramps today and feeling pretty moody haha.

Lets hope we caught that egg or can try today and tomorrow

20200512_100102.jpg

I would call it very close but not positive yet! Its not as dark as the control line just yet! But it could be in a few hours! FX for you! :hugs:

10pm and its same, if not a tad lighter? Eh!

Headache and cramps like crazy so I'm pretty sure it's happening I didnt test between 3pm-10pm and I hear some people get their blazing positive time but miss it!

Will test tomorrow, purely to see what way it goes!

20200512_215415.jpg

Photo for anyone who wants to see my crazy ass testing hah! Might be interesting for anyone new to these crazy tests

Screenshot_20200512-215910_Premom.jpg

Is that the one step ones hon because they never get darker than control line. I've been using them and another brand for 3 months now and while the other brand clearly shows my peak the one step ones are a bit harder to read.
Here were both my postives this cycle and you can see the difference in both brands.
Both done with same urin .
20200428_121052.jpg

Is that the one step ones hon because they never get darker than control line. I've been using them and another brand for 3 months now and while the other brand clearly shows my peak the one step ones are a bit harder to read.
Here were both my postives this cycle and you can see the difference in both brands.
Both done with same urin .
View attachment 1081771

Ahhh yes one step!!! That's a great picture comparison! I've had darker than control on these years ago. If this cycle isnt successful I'll look at the other brand.

Today's OPK. I'm not testing anymore as I'm unsure when it was darkest and I refuse to worry about it with the amount of symptoms and when we have DTD anyway :) I really hate the TWW now though!

20200513_114154.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->