• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Positive OPK, Provera, and Progesterone Oil-Advice Needed ASAP

LizElise

Reaction score
(been trying for 7 months, btw)
I wish I could ask my dr. but she wont be in til monday, and even then doesn't usually return my calls until the next day.
I have very irregular cycles. I havent had a period in ages but took a colored line test not long ago and it was debat-ively postive. At the same time me and my husband were finally like "We are going to buckle down and DO THIS" Supplements of all kinds, and I got progesterone oil.

The last time I had a postive opk within a normal cycle I had a 21 day progesterone test but the Dr. concluded I didn't ovulate because my progesterone levels came back at less then 0.2 when she said they needed to be at least 10. I also had her call in a script for provera, so I could get my cycle started again and hopefully have the chance to try with all these supplements on my side before my husband leaves for the military.

I've been taking provera since the 7th, but still been testing with the digital test 1-2 times a day. I missed the results this morning but retook it this afternoon and got a smiley face!

Should I stop taking the provera? Or if I get pregnant will it just not induce a period? What about the progesterone oil, when should I be taking that? My problem seems to be either/both low progesterone and/or auto-immune related infertility. Should I take a break for a few days then resume either/both the provera/progesterone for the boost in progesterone thats stopping me from getting pregnant? I just started meds for the autoimmunity, asprin, and a new supplement (as is my hubby) that's supposed to fight the anti-sperm antibodies.

I really need to know what to do with the provera and progesterone oil ASAP. Help SO muc appreciated, thanks for reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"