Positive OPK week before period

Hyoung38

Reaction score
So I've been trying to track my cycle as I'm trying to conceive I have about at 28 day cycle - I used the digital clear blue OPK's and according to my cycle app my ovulation was around the 13th or the 14th from the 9th to the 11th I got the "flashing smiley face" never auctually saw my solid smily because I ran out lol but I FELT like I had ovulated had some discharge you know the norm ....now I am still continuing to use the OPK's and I'm have been getting the negative O which should be normal because my period is due on the 29th HOWEVER yesterday morning I went to the bathroom and had ALOT of clear discharge just the one time I went to the bathroom (sorry for the tmi) so this morning I wake up by routine take my OPK and I get a SOLID smiley ....I'm so confused!!!! Any ideas? I did take a preg test today and it came out negative from what I could tell I felt I saw a very faint positive but I feel it's still a few days too early for that

Hyoung when you take CB test it saves you LH surge then next day it compares it with yesterday and see if its more or less and saves today's and discards yesterdays then again it does the same. May be your body had a little more LH that day and CB gave you a smiley face. Thats why its recommended to stop using it after first smiley cuz even a small LH can give smiley later in cycle by comparing it with yesterday's surge. I hope you are getting me. Also I hope you get bfp but if you dont From next month i would suggest you start charting bbt along with opks. GL :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->