Positive opk

pebbles10

Reaction score
I'm so happy it's cd19 and I got a positive opk, first time using this. I took them over the last 6 days and have all been faint this one this morning was darker then the control line. :)
I have pcos and my cycles are mad!!!!
This one seems to be in track
Me and oh need to :sex: tonight, when else do we need to do it????
We have done the deed cd8 13,15,17,19...
Any help would be great.
Good luck everyone for this month.xxx

I'm so happy it's cd19 and I got a positive opk, first time using this. I took them over the last 6 days and have all been faint this one this morning was darker then the control line. :)
Any help would be great.

Excellent news hun and good luck!!

You don't need to do it any other day than tonight really...I conceived my 1st +opk day both times :) It can't hurt to cover all bases and go for tomorrow too though I guess!! You should ovulate between 12-36 hours after a +

I just did my first OPK and got a positive! BF and I DTD early this morning (before I saw the pos OPK)
but I want to do it again tonight just in case.

Well we DDT last night and this morning. :)
As oh isn't around tonight so hopefully this will be ok! Fingers crossed.
I done an opk today am and it's come out paler pink so hopefully we have caught it in time.xxxx

Any help would be great.

Excellent news hun and good luck!!

You don't need to do it any other day than tonight really...I conceived my 1st +opk day both times :) It can't hurt to cover all bases and go for tomorrow too though I guess!! You should ovulate between 12-36 hours after a +

Thank you, I was really excited. Especially when you have pcos and your body is working normally!!!
Hopefully we have caught it this month around :)

I just did my first OPK and got a positive! BF and I DTD early this morning (before I saw the pos OPK)
but I want to do it again tonight just in case.

Oh wow that's great Hun- we dtd last night and morning as oh not around tonight. Hoping it will be enough.
Good luck Hun, let me know how you get on.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"