Positive OPK??

mumofone1992

Reaction score
I bought clear blue digitital ovulation tests and first 2 days were negative (just an O) and then the last 3 were flashing smiley and also I did these amazon strips which came up like this when the CBD showed a flashing smiley face.

Just for future reference as I won't buy CBD again as they're a tad pricey, are these OPK strips positive or negative ??

Thank you!!

Attachments

• IMG_0866.jpg
    IMG_0866.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0867.jpg
    IMG_0867.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 10
They're negative.
For the clearblue advanced, the solid circle sets the baseline. The flashing smiley detects increased estrogen that happens before an LH surge. It will go solid when you surge. Can take many days of flashing.

Thank you so much. You've cleared it right up for me I didn't know that! So when it's solid I'm ovulating/ovulated or about to???

The solid means you are having your LH surge, and should ovulate usually 12 - 36 hours later. Some people ovulate the day of their positive. Just depends on if you catch the beginning, middle or end of the surge. Once you get the solid you have to stop testing as it will stay solid for so many days... it says in the instructions.

Definitely negative. I would of had almost 20 flashing days before a positive test this cycle, so I definitely won't be using them again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->