positive opks another evap on hpt???

tonyamanda

3rd trimester
Reaction score
hi girls!!! i need your eyes again.. now ive had evaps a few weeks ago but this is much pinker.. top one is my opk I have getting positives for over 4 days.. they are dry but that line did come up within ten minutes.. i can just see it better now as it has dried.. my hpts are less sensitive then my opks.. my opks are about 10mu wheres my hpts are 25 mu :coffee:

please click to see it bigger :thumbup:

theres a really thin pink line..
in the invert i can see the thin line

Attachments

• RIMG0001.jpg
    RIMG0001.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 95
  • invert.JPG
    invert.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 36
how many DPO are you? i do see the line...how long did it take for the hpt second line to come up?

how many DPO are you? i do see the line...how long did it take for the hpt second line to come up?

sorry hun as you can see from my signature i have no idea :shrug:.. its been 8 weeks since my implanon was removed still no AF.. damn i wish i had a frer left.. I have to order mine online cause the chemist near me don't have them..
oh and i saw the line come up pretty quickly but its soo thin

sorry hun as you can see from my signature i have no idea :shrug:.. its been 8 weeks since my implanon was removed still no AF.. damn i wish i had a frer left.. I have to order mine online cause the chemist near me don't have them..

Well even if you don't have frer left you can get another store brand hpt rather than internet cheapies, which really suck :-/

Well even if you don't have frer left you can get another store brand hpt rather than internet cheapies, which really suck :-/

ok ill test tomorrow with FMU another brand.. :thumbup: thanks

I would also say test with another brand! I can just about see the line but have always found for me that a thin line is an evap but this might not be the case for you! Keep testing and loads of luck!!!! x

Hmmm I can see the colour has stuck to that line so surely that means something...... how are you this morning - any news?

thanks for all the support girls but i think its another evap cause my opk is lighter this morning and i bfn on my hpt.. i might wait till my blood test on tuesday.. it must have been a very long surge or something... :(

OPKs mean nothing honey, honestley! Dont lose hope!

I used OPKS with each HPT and although they had a line they were never strong as they were when i was about to ovulate, or after a few weeks of being pregnant!

OPKs mean nothing honey, honestley! Dont lose hope!

I used OPKS with each HPT and although they had a line they were never strong as they were when i was about to ovulate, or after a few weeks of being pregnant!

thanks hun.. ill let you know how my blood test goes.. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"