Positive OPK's for 10 days now??

corgankidd

Soon to be mommy of three
Reaction score
Just trying to figure out what is going on so here is my situation: For the last 10 days I have been having positive OPK's. It started the last day of my AF, I don't have PCOS, and I took a HPT during my AF which came back negative. Whats really weird though is that for the last few months I have been doing the OPK's and unless I am having a surge there is not even a second line visible, guess I have low hormones or something. So it being so dark this many days in a row is very very strange to me. Has this happened to anyone?? What do you think it could be? Thank you for your answers!!

anybody???
I just went home and took an HPT and got a very very (I mean like almost not there) positive. I would be 4 weeks past ovulation so I don't know what to think. It should be showing up REALLY dark by now if I am pg, right??

yes hun it should have been dark by nowdid you change the OPK brand you use, are they too sensitive? and are your test lines exactly the same color with the control line for 10 days?

yeah they are the same color or darker
I'm using the same OPK's I've been using for months which rarely ever showed lines so its really strange that this is going on.

Hmm positive opks can be a sign of bfp! I'd try again with a hpt in a couple of days. Fingers crossed x

Sound to me like you might be preg, or something else is going on! Give it a week, test HPT again and maybe then ask your doc? fx'd for you!:dust:

Hi corgankidd

This has been happening to me too! I am now 8DPO and having all the symtoms of pregnancy. I took a HPT but was negative (too early maybe?) but my OPK said positive which is unsual as i have been testing with the same brand now for a few months and this has never happenend before.

Have you tested again?

J xx

Hi, I don't know what's going on either, I'm in the same boat. This has never happened before in my cycles and I've had 10 days straight of positive opks! I don't know why this is happening. I've read different reasons why but none of them seem to add up. I don't have POC's, menstrual is like clockwork every month, 25 day cycle, first positive opk was on cd12. I should see AF in 5 days, but I really hope not. I did take a hpt (ok a few), and got a big fat BFN. I feel like I'm getting depressed. I'm not on any meds, and of course I'm having every symptom of pregnancy, I'm scared it might all be my imagination. Please let us know when you find something out!

No I haven't because from what I understand they aren't as sensitive as some. So I've tested with 2 Internet cheapies and a FRER today, all neg :(

not a digi hpt, i was talking about a digi opk

Oh! No I haven't tried one before. I'm using the same brand as always, never had this happen before...maybe a bad batch? Who knows...

My husband and I have been ttc for about a year now. I was diagnosed with pcos in feb 2013. I have to take provera in order to start my period. If I dnt take it I dnt have one. I am also on chlomid. I started my period on thanksgiving (nov 28) it was a normal period 7 days. I took my chlomid like I was supposed to. My dr upped my dosage this month to 100mg b/c I never got a positive ovulation last month. Starting on day 12 I got a positive so I did an iui on day 12 and day 13. Then had intercourse on day 15 and 17. I have gotten a pos on my ovulation test for the past 8 days. Today is day 18 and I got another pos today. I test every morning as soon as I wake up. I'm really confused. This had never happened before. It's usually only positive for 2 days. I called my dr and the nurse acted like it was nothing and that maybe I had faulty tests. Or maybe it was false positives. I've read where some ppl that had this same problem ended up being pregnant but seeing as I just did the iui's a week ago. I would think it would be way too early. Anyone have any ideas??!?

I posted this a few days ago and decided to repose on a diff site. So today is like 10 days in a row. I keep having random pains in my overy area almost like a menstral cramp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->