Positive OPKs for a week now??

Mrs. Vet

Reaction score
Can anyone help me?

I have been having positive OPKs for a week now, it's always like: 2 days positive, one day negative (but still a strong line, just not enough for being positive), two days positive, one day negative.. and today it has been positive again!!

The thing is: I never ovulated last cycle according to my temps and this cycle so far I haven't had a temp rise either so I assume I can't be pregnant, I also had a period that was shorter than normal but full flow.

I booked an appointment with my doctor for thursday but I am going crazy here! Has anyone ever had this?

I've been having repeated positive opk tests. Can you post a picture? Xx

I've been having repeated positive opk tests. Can you post a picture? Xx

I don't have them anymore and didn't take pics, threw them all away when we got guests last night as I didn't want them to see them. lol
But they were clearly positive, confirmed them with the clearblue ones and got a smiley.

The thing is that LH is always in your body. Thats why opk's can be a pain. Did you use the clear blue everyday too? Or just once? Clearblue tends to be less guesswork then the cheapys which can look postive even when they are not quite there.
Their could also be something else going on too. Hormone imbalance can cause false positive readings, so can having PCOS, or fertility meds such as clomid can screw with the results.

The doctor confirmed today that I haven't ovulated yet :( She said unless AF comes late she doesn't think I will. I will keep testing just in case..
She wants to run some tests with my blood once AF starts..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->