Positive OPKs...possible sign or BFP?

lailalwaly

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm 9dpo and have been experiencing a BUNCH of cramping today and decided to just randomly take two LH tests.
One was at 5:30 and i was a very dark line.
The next one was at 9 and it was even darker. It doesn't make sense that I'm ovulating at all because I did so already! Has this happened to anyone else? Hoping for our BFP soon but of course I don't want to jump the gun or anything!

Hasn’t happened to me but I’ve seen it on the boards a few times. Usually the key thing was that they’re opks kept getting progressively darker. I have had dark but not positive lines before AF that weren’t pregnancy related. I’d be pulling out a test though. 9dpo/10dpo is early but also I’ve gotten all of my bfps around that time so you never know. FXed!

Hasn’t happened to me but I’ve seen it on the boards a few times. Usually the key thing was that they’re opks kept getting progressively darker. I have had dark but not positive lines before AF that weren’t pregnancy related. I’d be pulling out a test though. 9dpo/10dpo is early but also I’ve gotten all of my bfps around that time so you never know. FXed!

That's so interesting! I've been taking OPKs for the past week or so, just to track my cycle and it gradually got lighter and then started getting darker since yesterday! I'll be testing tomorrow to find out if it it's really a bfp

Oh sorry! That’s what I meant. That post O the opks went to light/totally nothing but then later started getting progressively darker. It’s not like scientific and there’s obviously no substitute for an hpt, but it’s not a bad sign haha. Fxed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->