positive opks..

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by hlynn, Jan 30, 2011.

1. hlynn

hlynn Well-Known Member

for the past 2 days i have gotten positive opks and i just took another one and its positive again! so thats 3 days in a row..what does that mean..does it mean im not gonna ovulate at all and my body is just trying to? i dont know but i was on clomid for 4 months..i took a break this month and on cd 18 i got my first positive opk..took another yesterday on cd19 and again today on cd20..all positive :( i am so discouraged now..i dont chart because i never sleep well at night always waking up and getting up n down..so i dont really wanna try it unless i have too..but i dont understand why in the heck i am getting so many days of positive opks..they are really positive too..the test line is WAY darker than the control..so i am just getting confused..is it normal to get 3 days of a positive opk? it should for sure be negative later today or tomorrow right? :nope: :shrug:

2. Elhaym

Elhaym It's a girl :)

From peeonastick.com:

I usually have a 2 day surge, and it's not unusual to get 3. Make sure to keep BDing over your positive days and you should be OK. :D

3. freakles

freakles Well-Known Member

4. hlynn

hlynn Well-Known Member

thank you ladies..im not on clomid anymore this is the first month i have taken a break i was on it for 4 months and decided to take a one or 2 month break and just see if i ovulate on my own..and i was so excited to get a + opk because that meant to me i was gonna ovulate on my own! but now im getting discouraged thinking that im not gonna ovulate..im still BDing have been for awhile lol cuz i had 3 days of fairly dark ones but deff negative and then they went to fully positive and havent went negative yet..should i take another opk later on tonight or just wait until tomorrow

5. freakles

freakles Well-Known Member

Btw you can get a POS+ OPK when pregnant also, Your not already pregnant are you?

6. hlynn

hlynn Well-Known Member

i dont think so, i mean im only on day 20 so im pretty sure i didnt ovulate way earlier in my cycle..i started opks on cd 12 and i had a really light one the first few days then they went dark but not quite positive and then positive i am just hoping so much that i get a negative one tomorrow!