Positive or false positive..

KatBar

~Lucky mumma of 2 boys + girl on the way~
Reaction score
So I did test at 5dpt (equivalent to 10dpo) and got a faint positive on a Clearblue blue dye test. (Its actually much more visable in person than in photo).

However until this cycle, I've always used to First Response. I wanted to use something different this cycle after 2 MC/chemical in a row, so decided on Clearblue.

Now aftet getting this, I've read that the reason blue dye are so unpopular, is that they're notorious for false positives. So I have no idea whether to actually believe this test or not...

I was really hoping to not go pee on stick crazy this time, due to the upset in the last 2 cycles, but am now thinking how long can I hold my pee to try and do a First Response to be sure. So there goes that, for today at least haha.

Anyway, I'm just interested on other ladies experiences with these tests.. Are they really that bad?

Edit: It's not letting me include the picture unfortunately.

Finally manage to attach an imagine. The bottom test is what came up in the first few minutes, and top is of the test 1 hour later when it was dry.

Attachments

• IMG_20170302_080729.jpg
    IMG_20170302_080729.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 56
It looks very promising Hun but I am one of those people who hate blue dye tests so until that got darker I wouldn't know what to think,I really hope it is ur bfp but maybe just one pink dye test so u can b sure xx

The bottom test is how my cb looked this morning. 5 hours later I got a bfp on a pink dye. Good luck.

looks bfp to me. retest with a pink dye to be sure. good luck!!

Thanks ladies! I tested with the CB at 6:30am, so I'm currently in the process of holding my pee till lunch time so I can test with a FRER. I'll keep you all posted... :)

I dont trust blue dyes. Best of luck x

Yeah, if this turned out to be a false positive, I certainly wouldn't be trusting them in the slightest either. Spesh as it's not even a squinter (in person).

Eeeeee, just got a very good positive on the FRER. Hope this is our sticky one!!!! I'll attempt another pic..

This 5 min after taking (did a second clearblue too). Don't even need to apply filters.

Attachments

• IMG_20170302_112050.jpg
    IMG_20170302_112050.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 77
I don't trust blue dye or this brand but my false positives dried a darker shade of blue. That's the right shade so fxed

Definitely looks like a real positive now, congratulations!!

Thank you :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"