Positive or just Evap?

tinferfairy_3

Reaction score
5 days late on period, having some slight cramping and boob tenderness

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 25
Here are some tweeks. I didn't do a whole lot bc my sub to photoshop got canceled, but I see what you are talking about. When did that show up? Like was it there before ten minutes after taking it or did you put it up after thinking it was neg, and then take it back out again later and notice the line?

Attachments

• work on tweeking (3)uploadthisone.jpg
    work on tweeking (3)uploadthisone.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 11
  • work on tweeking (2).jpg
    work on tweeking (2).jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 9
and one more

Attachments

• work on tweeking (3).jpg
    work on tweeking (3).jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 4
Here is one more tweek:flower: Good luck. Do you have an FRER around and how many DPO are you now?

Attachments

• work on tweeking (4).jpg
    work on tweeking (4).jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 14
I went back to look at it, but the it's purple like the control line is.. but I was having gnarly cramps and then I started what I think is my period but it was very light (lighter than normal but still red) but today it was way light and not much cramping, it's more pink now so I'm not sure if it's implantation? or is my period. my breast pain has subsided though. I think I will take another test just to be extra sure in a few days. I'm only 20 this is my first time ever trying, I am married. thank you for tweaking those I didn't know you could do that!

It's really hard to tell. But the symptoms sound promising!! Good luck

Actually just looked at a bigger pic-first pic I see the line! Fingers crossed!

also I don't know my DPO but I was 5 or 6 days late on my period so I was suspicious enough to go but a few tests, this was the only one to show a "positive" result.. or evap line lol but I bought two clear blue digi tests after I took this one and they both said negative and I didn't start to bleed until the morning after I took the last clear blue that read negative so I'm assuming it's my period.

here is a better pic of the test I took the first time that made my heart race haha

I'm sorry I don't really know how to use this site yet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 16
how long after did you take the picture? because since you took more than one test and the others were negative, and how thin this line is, In my experience I say evap..sorry.

Yes, in the past (long time ago) those walmart cheapies were really reliable and didnt produce evaps. I now have a drawer full of them with evaps (Ive already went through an entire other cycle, so I know they are evaps and i tested a few more times while I was waiting to O and they were neg as well with some getting evaps.) I have one that if I didn't know it would of swore it was positive bc it even had color, but sadly NO it was an evap :( i have even been getting evap with FRER's this year, so I don't know what they hell they are doing different with their tests but I'm not impressed. Evaps are false hope!!! It's entirely possible to be pregnant and still have a period, as I'm sure we've all seen episode's of "I didn't know I was pregnant" lol, but I'm pretty sure that is the exception, not the rule, so if you started bleeding and havent had a blazing BFP this far past AF I would probably (if it was me) consider myself out and start tracking from the day I started bleeding. You can track for free at www.fertilityfriend.com and it will let you track quite a bit of fertility signs so it should be all you need. Since you're a newbie, if you need any help figuring out what all you can do and might want to do to track your cycle let me know, and I'd be more than happy to help you out :) Good Luck!

I had a bunch of dollar store tests show up with very strong evaps a few hours after taking them. Got AF yesterday so I'm definitely not pregnant!

I know what you mean, lately it seems every frer test i have bought has had a faint pink line. And all were negative! And they aren't cheap where i live, $8 for a single test! And thats one of the cheapest i could find :/

Yes!! Evaps are the worst. BC, wel at least in I do, keep picking up the test to "inspect" it to see if I see anything, lol. You can call the company, esp FR and report it and they will usually reimburse you for the tests you took that were defective, you just need to have the UPC number, which is on the box :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"