Positive or negative ? Lend me your eyes :)

cnsweeney

Reaction score
Hi ladies . So this evening I had loads of ewcm . This morning I did not . & I got this opk this evening and trying to determine if it's positive or not .i should also add I am not one of those ones that gets dark opks from cd1 - o .. cd 1 - 9/10 are usually really light , sometimes barely there . I am cd12 now .

Attachments

• IMG_1585.jpg
    IMG_1585.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 25
I dont think its positive. I was wondering on a bunch of mine, but i finally got a true positive later on cd24 and there was no mistaking it!

Thank you curly ! I actually went on to have a true positive yesterday and today that was also no mistaking it !

Good luck! I've been following and know you've been waiting for this :)

Thank you ! :hugs: only 2dpo now , hoping the rest of the week goes by quickly . The tww is killer :haha:

Hey, I'm looking at your temps and I'm not seeing a clear shift. There are a few empty circles, are you temping at the same time/ getting enough sleep? I know the opks became positive, but that doesn't guarantee O. It just means your body got ready to O. But I am concerned that there isn't a temp shift two days later (it should rise at least .2 and stay up for three days). I would get in another round of bd and keep doing opks

Hey there dobby !
I didn't want to go into another discussion on this post so I didn't mention that but since you asked :)
The empty circles are just because sometimes I wake up and take my temp then go back to sleep and log it later without changing the time .. oops lol. But overall I usually take my temp every morning around 6-630 after at least 5 hours of sleep .
I am pretty sure I ovulated .. opks are negative now and cm is creamy . & everything over the weekend just screamed I'm fertile (ewcm , pos opk, o pains , cp was hso) .. I got the .3 temp spike yesterday but then it dropped this morning and I was so bummed & confused. But when I looked it up it seems to be fairly common . It's called fallback rise and it happens on exactly 2dpo for many women .. FF even has a keyword for it when you search their charts . Apparently it has to do with estrogen hasn't dropped enough and progesterone hasn't risen enough yet .. but it should (I HOPE) go back up tmw . Pray for me!

I just saw your other post :). I still would have suggested getting another round of bd. Fallback rise is a common pattern, but since your other cycle didn't have it I would be cautious. For me, anytime I had a 2dpo I ended up anovulatory or I Oed a few days later. And I have Oed days after my cm turned creamy and my opks were negative and all the symptoms of O, so I always advise to err on the side of caution and get that extra bd in just in case. Fxed you catch that egg this month!

Thanks Dobby :)
Well I hope that's not the case ! We didn't bd because I thought O was over and dh has been so tired this week from work so I wanted to give him a break . But if that's what happened and I O'd on cd16 instead of 14 then I hope the bd's from cd12-14 do the job ! I think sperm can live about 5 days ! But I usually O cd 14 & have 28 day cycles so I'm pretty sure it was cd 14. My last chart isn't completely reliable ..I'm not sure what the deal was last month ! My temps were kind of erratic and O happened on cd19 .. so it was delayed by 5 days which never happens with me . I'm thinking it was because I was pretty sick. I've been sick this month too but I guess not had enough to mess up my cycle .. idk. Things seem to be a little more clear this month . & with the opks fading out Monday morning i don't think I would have O'd Tuesday but who knows !

Got it. Totally get being exhausted. Definitely had a few sessions where I was so tired/on the verge of crying and had to repeat that it was for the baby. Or trying to seduce an equally tired SO lol. No fun. Anyway back to you lol. 0-2 and 0-3 is definitely still in. Some people say o-2 is perfect timing. So either o day you are solid. :). When do you plan to test?

Haha you can talk about you all you'd like ! Congrats on your bfp btw ! How exciting !!
Idk when I plan to test . I don't see the point in setting a date anymore because I never stick to it ! :haha: but if I'm good and stick to the plan I will wait until Wednesday the 7th . I will be 10dpo. I'm supposed to have a dr appt on the 6th so I'm thinking about getting a blood test while I'm there . Hmmmm lol

Oooo interesting did you get early bfps before? I definitely know people who have implanted at 5/6 so a beta could be worth it if you can swing one haha. I'd wait though. Definitely pee on cheaies to satisfy the urge though lolol

Yeah I've changed my mind about the blood test . It's much harder hearing a live person tell you it's negative rather than just seeing it on the stick :haha:
With my dd's I got positives at 9dpo & 11dpo . With the 11dpo one though I wasn't testing before that so it may have been positive earlier than that .

So true! Nothing sucks more than your result is less than 0. Or worse when a nurse made a mistake and said 1. And I was like 1 there's still hope! Didn't realize she just read it wrong hahah. Do come back and update me unless I find your hpts in the testing forum because I stalk around in there too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->