positive or negative opk ?

proudmami1234

Reaction score
hi ladies :winkwink: . im ttc baby number 3 and i'm on cd 6 . i did and O TEST just for fun today and i got this ! i'm confuse .HELP ? wonfo1.jpg ...

Hi :)

It's negative. To be positive, the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line:winkwink: It's easy to miss the surge so around you O time test twice a day. With this pregnancy I started testing on CD8 even though I usually O on CD 14 because it was my 1st cycle since DD was born (I had just gotten AF back) and I had egg white cervical mucus. Good thing I did because I got a very +OPK :)

It's negative. To be positive, the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line:winkwink: It's easy to miss the surge so around you O time test twice a day. With this pregnancy I started testing on CD8 even though I usually O on CD 14 because it was my 1st cycle since DD was born (I had just gotten AF back) and I had egg white cervical mucus. Good thing I did because I got a very +OPK :)

Ok , thanks for answering :) i just wanted to make sure because this morning it was a lighter line and it got darker . and i'm going to keep testing just in case :)

Negative, the lines must both be dark. Test again later in the day and see if it's still the same. You may have O'd already, or you will soon

xxx

Also , could it mean that i'm almost ovulating ?

it could. Make sure you don't drink too much maybe 2-3 hours prior to testing and test in the afternoon. Are you having EWCM as well? If yes, then BD even with the -OPK. My first 3 pregnancies I didn't even bother with OPK's

it could. Make sure you don't drink too much maybe 2-3 hours prior to testing and test in the afternoon. Are you having EWCM as well? If yes, then BD even with the -OPK. My first 3 pregnancies I didn't even bother with OPK's

i'm having a little of ewcm . i'm also cramping , like the begining of AF but i just got off AF 2 days ago .is kind of WEIRD AND CONFUSING :/

i'm having a little of ewcm . i'm also cramping , like the begining of AF but i just got off AF 2 days ago .is kind of WEIRD AND CONFUSING :/

Yeah I also get it sometimes right after AF, then it dries up and comes back 10 days after or so (but obviously with this one I O'd on CD9 or 10 and started to get real EWCM on CD 7 vs CD10 or 11, so I knew something was up with my ovulation)

You're welcome :)

Good luck TTC and hope it doesn't take too long:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"