Positive or negative? UPDATED*new test taken* + test 2 taken 13 aug

i see it too BFP!! we found out on the same day :happydance: and congratulations

Thanks, when are you due and was your bfp stronger?

At a guess around 20th April. But i could be wrong.. I haven't had a period for ages as i had the implant in. I did a test last monday and was a BFN, i did one yesterday and it was like yours, i was unsure... I did another one this morning and it was darker (theres a thread on here) did another one mid afternoon, then one tonight.. All have gotten darker everytime
My lines was as faint yesterday as today but today's test I only managed to keep the pee in for two hours whilst yesterday I managed to keep it in for like five hours.

i see it too BFP!! we found out on the same day :happydance: and congratulations

Thanks, when are you due and was your bfp stronger?

At a guess around 20th April. But i could be wrong.. I haven't had a period for ages as i had the implant in. I did a test last monday and was a BFN, i did one yesterday and it was like yours, i was unsure... I did another one this morning and it was darker (theres a thread on here) did another one mid afternoon, then one tonight.. All have gotten darker everytime
My lines was as faint yesterday as today but today's test I only managed to keep the pee in for two hours whilst yesterday I managed to keep it in for like five hours.

I'd do another one first thing in the morning where your wee is more concentrated and see how the test comes back then.. They say your hCG doubles every 48hrs, so it should be darker tomorrow

In comparison to other brand names, First Response (I'm guessing by the look of the test that's the brand) has always had very accurate results for me. Negatives were always bluntly negative and disappointing because I knew how accurate they are. However, if there was any kind of line, it was definitely an accurate positive. I never found that brand to really have any kind of evap line. My guess is positive because the tests are so accurate. So congrats and crossing my fingers for you on the slight chance that it's undetermined, but I say it's positive by the looks of it :)

I don't know if this is good news or bad news...

Tested with clearblue now.
With morningpee.
The digital frer said pregnant Sunday evening after five he's holding pee in.
On Monday I tested with non digital frer that was super faint.
And now today this result with cb.
Don't know if the faint line only means clearblue isn't as good as detecting hug as frer or if it should be stronger plus...
I would be on cycle day 28 of 26-30 today, last day with ewcm was on cycle day 15.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 63
Just took this one if its clearer? But its taken a few hours afterwards.

Attachments

• 20150811_130401.jpg
    20150811_130401.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 20150811_130058.jpg
    20150811_130058.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 27
Clearblue ate absolutely rubbish. I have clear lines on my frer and clearblue is very difficult to see x

I hope this is the result you were wanting. I see it on all of them without even trying. Congrats!!!

Thanks ladies, yes we so want it to be bfp, but stressing out because wondering if the line shouldn't be stronger by now? I'm on day 28 today and usually have a cycle of 26-30 days, and I think I'm about 12-14 dpo so I'm thinking the line should be stronger and worried something may be wrong?

Clearblue ate absolutely rubbish. I have clear lines on my frer and clearblue is very difficult to see x

It's just my frer line on both tests were faint too, the clearblue line def the strongest, guess I should get some other frers?

Ye get some frer and use the same brand for progression reasons like me lol, ive used all sorts, got bfp with frer and havnt managed to get another frer until today and progression looks good :) you could have implanted.late, it's usually between 6-12 dpo try not to worry :) xx

defo bfp just stick to the same tests for progression and do a digital next week
Congrats!

Test taken with morning urine 48h after. Shouldnt it be stronger than the first test? With my other successful pregbancirs clearblue always been giving me stronger line than this.
Does that mean somethong is wrong?

Attachments

• 20150813_073047.jpg
    20150813_073047.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 24
Unfortunately the other clearblue faded... was going to take a comparison photo but wouldnt be representative progression as the first one faded.

Tests taken next to each other, remember the first one has faded

Don't think today's test is any darker...
So does this mean something is wrong with my pregnancy?
My man says it's a bit darker today but I'm not sure he's right at all!
And someone said my test should be blazing positive today which it isn't.
So upset now but please just honest opinions.
Don't want any pity.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member