Positive ov test 6 days after a positive??

Evian260

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Hi all,

Hubby and I are trying for #3. I ov'd around CD 26 which is when I ovulated with my first two. Well I decided to keep testing to make sure and the afternoon of my first positive the tests were negative but this morning just now it was super dark! I'm on CD 30 and am suppose to get my period on June 14. I am so confused!

I was on birth control for 7 days at the beginning of my cycle but stopped when we decided to try for a third. I hadn't been on the pill for over 6 months before that, so I literally only took 7 days of pills then stopped.

Any advice? Is my cycle really off by a week now because of the pills? I'm attaching my ov test photos. First one was my test from June 1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 7
Here is test from This morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi, It is possible to ovulate more than once in a cycle i believe. Hows your Cm?

It's not possible to ovulate more than once a cycle. However, you can have more than one LH surge. The first one just to strong enough to actually make you ovulate so your body tries again and usually succeeds the second time around.
Also, ovulation tests can get positive before AF arrives as there is another LH surge before AF.

And if you use fmu you may get a false positive. Lots of cm may mean ovulation

Ok thanks, didn't use FMU either time. Tested three more times today and all were darker than the control. Fingers crossed!

This morning the line was fainter than the control so negative. When do I start counting DPO? Is it tomorrow then since ov happens today (if I got a pos yesterday?)

It depends really. Do you chart at all? You can get your positive OPK and ovulate that day or the next as the LH surge can be 24-36 hours before you ovulate. I know this cycle I got my positive and ovulated a few hours later as I could feel it and also had a temperature dip that day and then rose, confirming ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->