Positive Ovulation Test but doesn't correlate with ovulation calender???

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Melissa1980, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Melissa1980

Melissa1980 New Member

So after testing for 14 days I finally got my smiley face. I have a 35 days cycle so my ovulation calender said my fertile window would be Jan 24th through the 28th, but I didn't get the smiley until the 28th. I also got another positive this morning 29th with Answer ovulation test. I am confused because my calender countdown is now saying 1 DPO but the predictor is saying I am ovulating. I had sex twice in my ovulation window but not since the postive ovulation test. We will hopefully try again tonight, but my husband is feeling a lot of pressure ttc and having some issues...so we will see. Should I go by the ovulation test more than the calender?

2. anxiousbump1

anxiousbump1 Mummy to Aiden & Pregnant

the tests are the only way to actually measure you LH levels so i would go with the tests not the calender as that is based on you being exactly textbook, and they are usually only correct for 5% of women i think i read...hope this helps a little bit...
    new to this myself but have been studying haha xx
    loads of :dust: beig blown your way! x