• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Positive ovulation test on sunday 11/13

Hannah1029

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

So I got a positive ovulation test on sunday CD 19 and it is now CD 23. (I am taking letrozole to induce ovulation CD 3-7 due to PCOS) so my question is would I have ovulated by now? As of today and yesterday, I have had a lot of white lotiony discharge but it's not stretchy at all so I wouldn't say it's EWCM. It's almost to the point that I need a panty liner (Sorry TMI :blush:) me and my OH have been BD'ing everyday (We are newlyweds :haha:) but I'm concerned that if I am ovulating right now that I will miss the eggy because he will be at work until late tonight :shrug: I am just driving myself crazy. So to sort through my madness, I guess my questions are:

-If I got a positive OPK the morning of CD 19 and it is now CD 23 would I have ovulated by now?

-And if for some reason I am ovulating now it there a chance that the sperm and egg will still meet even though we haven't had sex since last night???

I just need some reassurance this is all new to me :dohh:

If your cm is lotion like then you very well could have ovulated. Sperm can last up to 5 days so it's fine that you haven't bd today. If your opk was positive on cd 19 you could have ovulated between cd 19 and cd 22 so you're anywhere between 1 and 4 dpo. Hope that helps. And congrats on getting married.

Your cm usually goes from ewcm on ovulation day to creamy/lotion like from 1 dpo so at a guess you're 2 dpo. But i could be wrong.

Your cm usually goes from ewcm on ovulation day to creamy/lotion like from 1 dpo so at a guess you're 2 dpo. But i could be wrong.

Thank you very much for your response. As I said, all this stuff is very new to me so your insight is very much appreciated!

Baby dust!!<3

That's what we are here for. Best of luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"