Positive ovulation test once, then 4 positive ovulation tests a week later.

sdova

Reaction score
Hello, wondering if anyone has had the same thing happen, and ended up being pregnant? My husband and I have been ttc for a few months now. I went to the doctor for a check up because my cycles are mostly around 35-45 days apart. He did a pep smear, blood work, and ultra sound. Around the 8th I had cervical mucus, mild cramps, and a double dark line on an ovulation test for only 1 day. A few days after I was getting alot of a white creamy discharge for a few days. On the 16th, I got my results from the doctor that all came back normal. He said since my cycles are so far apart he thinks that I may not be ovulating, so he prescribed me provera, and clomid. I started the 1st day of provera on the 16th, that same day I took an ovulation test and got a positive, 4 days later I am still getting a positive, with no cervical mucus. Tomorrow will be my last pill of the provera, I was worried that if I was ovulating this week, taking the provera would have made me skip my ovulation, but I am hoping I ovulated on the 8th, conceived, and thats why I am getting positive ovulation tests 4 days in a row. Tomorrow is my last pill provera, wondering how long I should wait to take a pregnancy test. Has anyone had the same experiance??

I'm not taking any fertility meds but I have had 4 days of positive opk's. I have a 30 day cycle usually ov cd13-cd15, though last month was cd17. I did read that some women that experience multiple +'s are preggers ...don't think that's the case for me but hopefully for you! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->