Positive Pink Dye followed by Negative Blue Dye??

lindsvancamp

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!
So my AF is due Wednesday. I have been feeling kinda of different and nauseous so I took a cheap pink dye test yesterday. it was in the afternoon so i was expecting a negative. Instead I definitely had a faint positive. It wasn't an evap line because i could clearly see the line, it just wasn't really dark. So I of course got excited, but then told myself i was going to test again in the morning to make sure. This morning.. on my second pee- (I wake up in the night to pee a lot) I tested with a blue dye cheap test -target brand and it was negative?
Has anyone ever experienced this or know anything about it? This is my 3rd cycle TTC after BCP..

Thank you!

Pink dyes normally are positve at 20-25
where most the blue dyes are 50+ sensitivity.

So I wouldn't be discourage by this.

What was name of the pink dye, and what was the name of blue dye.
I'll tell you there sensitivity rate!

Thanks for your response, but I think I'm out this month as I started to spot which means my AF is coming.
I think the pink dye test could have been expired and possibly gave me a false positive. My sister in law gave me all her old tests after she was finished having her kids. It was a cheap one and I'm not sure of the name!
THe blue dye test was Target's brand.

Oh okay well for your next cycle buy pink dye they are most sensitive and less changes of evap! But ofcourse check exp date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->