Positive preg test on CD8? UPDATED AGAIN pg 14....

Oh my word what an exciting story, saw ur pic's of HPT They're definitely POS I'm so thrilled for you, Well Done :) xx

Very nice positive you have there! I will keep you in my prayers that you have a sticky bean and a happy, healthy 9 months & beautiful bouncing baby!

it could be you o'd late and the bleed was i/p bleed and the hcg only being 15 means it is v v early days good luck.

I can't sleep...... We went out for crab legs last night (Which is my favorite!) and I normally could eat a bunch! Well I on'y ate about half of what I normally eat because I was getting sick to my stomach. :cry: Now it's 3 am and I am feeling sick to my stomach and I can't sleep. The thought of crab legs now makes me want to vomit! :hissy: (Sorry for the tmi) I don't know if it is related or I am making myself sick to my stomach over worrying!:hissy:

yes hun this appened2my mate...when we were 16 ! she was scared cos she'd ad a one night stand "thought" she ad a normal af, but then did a pg test...pos!! went4 datin scan wk after...6wk !!

so this will be same with u hun honeslty..u been more than 5wk, so u shud get intouch with gp and get seen... bet ur buzzing!! best of luck :)

Yeah I went to the doctor Monday and he did some blood work on me and it came back very low, which he said it could be that I caught it right at implantation..... so I go back on thursday to get more blood work done...... My pregnancy tests are stronger..... But I am not getting my hopes up........Thank you......

Good Luck at the doctors 2moro sweetie x

Good morning hun!!!! how are you feeling?......dont worry i have faith that your blood hcg will be doulbed tomorrow! and if your hpt were coming up positive and are getting darker lines than i would say thats a good sign than maybe hcg is going up...!? good luck sweetie.

WOW congratulations, i hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months

here is wishing you all the best

can i ask you to send me some of your special babydust please as im really hoping its my month too as my temps are just great

Really hope those levels go up for you hun - keeping everything crossed! :hugs:

Good luck for docs tommorow hunni, the test looks like a :bfp: to me though.
Keep us informed :hug:

xxxx

WOW congratulations, i hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months

here is wishing you all the best

can i ask you to send me some of your special babydust please as im really hoping its my month too as my temps are just great

Wow...that's great mine are looking pretty good too thus far but it is early days and I'm not gonna get my hopes up! Take care and hopefully this will result in your BFP!

Sounds like we may have two BFP's in this thread! Wowsers!!:happydance:

Wow! Congrats :) Very best of luck at the doctor tomorrow. I was looking through the chart gallary this morning, and you certainly wouldn't be the first to have bleeding and then soon after get a BFP. The latest tests looked darker, which sounds good. Just out of interest, did the doctor tell you if lower levels mean anything (other than poss just very early on just after implant) or if it is just something that happens to some people?

Wow! Congrats :) Very best of luck at the doctor tomorrow. I was looking through the chart gallary this morning, and you certainly wouldn't be the first to have bleeding and then soon after get a BFP. The latest tests looked darker, which sounds good. Just out of interest, did the doctor tell you if lower levels mean anything (other than poss just very early on just after implant) or if it is just something that happens to some people?

The doctor told me that with the HCG levels being so low (which he was suprised that a HPT detected it so low) I probably caught it right after implantation. I asked about a chemical and he said probably not since I tested the day I got af and it was negative. So I don't know. I do know I am completely confused and I keep getting dark :bfp: So I will see Friday. I go tomorrow for the test but i won't get the results until Friday. Thank you all....... :hug:

your welcome and you deserve it

just enjoy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"