Positive preg test on CD8? UPDATED AGAIN pg 14....

good luck 4 2moro ....u said ur sel ur tests av got darker n darker hun...ur levels will ve sky high im sure :):):)

Off to the doctor I go......To get my second round of bloodwork done..... and today is mt BABY'S 16th birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

awww hun!!!!!! good luck sweetie! dont worry i have a good feeling for you! sending you lots of hugs!!!!!!!!!! ;)

:yipee: Yay! I am so happy for you! There's no doubting the digital HPT!

wow what a rollercoaster. really hoping those levels go up too hun - i was similar in hcg level at 10dpo. fingers crossed for you hun. xxx

Good luck so we are hoping for anything over 30 right?

Hoping and praying for anything over 30! I am now offically a POSA! I think I have done 25 tests! I need to post a pic of all the tests I have done! It is ridiculous! I need a sharpie to write on them. Right now I have them in order of what day and time.... I am a freak! (as my neice would say) Well I should know by noon tomorrow! Fingers crossed and please say some prayers! Thanks girls! :hug:
P.S. We need some more October :bfp: Come on ladies!!!!!!!!!!

Fingers are crossed for you!! :happydance: :dust: I'm going to keep following this thread! The digi said yes, so I really hope this is it for you!

Fingers are crossed for you!! :happydance: :dust: I'm going to keep following this thread! The digi said yes, so I really hope this is it for you!

Thank you so much.... It appears we would have about the same due date.... (if I could figure mine out since I had a cycle on Aug 31 and then on Sept 29!)

i'm trying jo to follow you this month i only have a few more days before i test

good luck on your results tomorrow

will keep an eye on your post

good luck tomorrow!

but really, how many positive sticks do you need to tell you your prego? lol

Congrats!

good luck tomorrow huni, but i am pretty sure u r preggers:D its so great to read when a person finally get pregnant it just give me a little bit of hope for the future:D :hug:

What a great thread...hope your results tomorrow are awesome but those test (all 25 of them) could not be wrong, they are so dark and those digis spell it out! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all so much! I am so nervous and scared to hear what the doctor says tomorrow. Not only that, but I just hope and pray that this is a sticky one! My husband and I were talking about it tonight and he told me that he knows the time is near for it to happen. He was so cute tonight. Our middle daughter was playing around with me on the couch and she went to go sit on my tummy (the kids do not know anything) and he about came out of his skin! He refrained because I told her my tummy was upset and that was all that needed to be said. But I just thought it was cute..... Anyway, I will post as soon as I hear tomorrow. Thank you all so much! You all have been a huge and wonderful support system! :hug:

i'm trying jo to follow you this month i only have a few more days before i test

good luck on your results tomorrow

will keep an eye on your post

I hope this is your :bfp: #10! Good luck!

like ive said...good luck sweetie..dont worry this one is going to be a Sticky bean! Sending you lots of hugs...and prayers being said!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->