Positive pregnancy

whatwillbex

Reaction score
So I'm feeling crap and I know im not the only one. Anyone see any positives in pregnancy apart from the obvious :baby:

I'm trying to change my mind set :blush::haha:

Ok, first of all I now have big boobs:holly: my mini eggs have now been promoted to Easter eggs..bonus!

I haven't done the washing up or load the dish washer since 5 weeks pregnant :dishes::blush:

Dig deep people, dig deep...

LOL at that bouncing boob emoji (hilarious)

My boobs had went up a cup size after i just got fitted for bra, good thing I hadn't ordered my new one yet.
Ever since I've gotten my BFP cleaning up my house seems like I'm cleaning up a 10 flight hotel. And my house isn't big at all :cry:

The positives:

My son will get to finally tell his friends about his soon to come sibling.
My bump will grow and I can walk around with my huge belly (a big deal to me)

I can give my DH his 2nd child that he's been longing for
Have another little one running around my house!
Get to hold and rock my tiny little baby.

I'm just so excited to be on this journey again!!!

I love a good emoji! Haha yours is lovely and I agree with the cleaning part feels like a mamouth task just to do a bit of dusting! Takes me a day to recover haha

I can't wait to give my DD a sibling x

Getting to feel up all the teeny clothes in the shops and knowing I'll be buying them soon :dance:
OH keeps offering to go the shops and buy me food.
He's also decided my car isn't good enough for the new baby and has offered to buy me a new one if I sell it :lol:
The nausea and diarrhea might see off some excess lbs.
We have to buy a bigger house now (after dragging our feet for ages).
In 7/8 months time I'll be saying goodbye to work for NINE WHOLE MONTHS!! :happydance: almost as exciting as the getting a baby part :haha::blush:

Sickness and diarreah wow both ends lucky you but on the plus new car yay! Every cloud haha Love the little clothes too. Can't wait to have a look at my DD old clothes see if there's any I can reuse. eek!
No work for 9 months bliss especially over Christmas x

Katie & Lucas: you have a lot to look forward too!! I need a new car! After we purchased our house I knew the new car was out the deal :cry: And you're about to start house hunting?! Your 9 months should fly by!! Definitely exciting and exhausting while prego! I love seeing those Tiny baby clothes :cloud9:

Whatwillbex: look like we both have a 4 yr old, I know mine is always talking about his friends has a brother or sister and i just get sad for a moment. Like between him and his dad..I'm working overtime here trying to get them a sibling.

Also I can't stop thinking about having our baby at the house during Christmas time!! I love christmas time and to have a little one here is going to be soo exciting!

apart from feeling tired and nauseous

on the + side I can eat what I want guilt free! :pizza:
I get to shop for maternity clothes!
my children are so very excited!! :happydance:
it doesn't matter if I look fat in something as im PREGNANT:haha:

Positives:
1. a ridiculously easy first trimester (no nausea/vomiting, no food aversions/cravings, no crazy mood swings, few aches and pains).
2. Pregnancy weight gain means I get to buy new clothes just for me guilt-free.
3. Building a baby registry on Amazon is super-fun!
4. Anticipating the upcoming announcement...
5. Pregnancy fatigue gives me a good excuse to get out of house-cleaning, especially cleaning out the cat's litter box.
6. And, of course, the daily excitement about finally having a child of my own. :)

Negatives:
1. My waist line is already gone! :(
2. Lots of fatigue; can't really make it past 9:30 pm.
3. My life has turned into a giant countdown from one milestone to the next... which makes pregnancy seem to take forever.
4. Bras have become my enemy.
5. Constantly gassy.
6. I can forget about bathing suits this summer...

I have a lot more excuses to sit around and be lazy. Hahaha! That's my favorite. And if I don't get my tasks done for the day, I'm off the hook (with myself - nobody else pressures me lol). I can also go to bed early and not feel guilty for that, either. Oh man, the guilt is slim around here. :) My house hasn't been vacuumed in a week, and I have 4 kids who play out in the mud and 2 big, furry dogs who track in a ton of dirt... still don't feel bad. lol

I only found out last week so have been mostly spending my time worrying, but one big plus is that DH has fully taken over cat litter duty!

As with many of you I do love eating whatever I want and I have an excuse not to clean lol. I admit I've let the house go a little more than it probably should have :oops: but I was horribly sick from 5 1/2 weeks and still not feeling 100% yet. It is mostly fatigue now though rather than morning sickness, although I still have queasy moments. The end is in sight since in a week I will be in the second trimester! :happydance:

I still haven't announced publicly yet and I think that is taking a lot of the stress off. When you announce, you have people constantly asking you "when are you due?" "what gender is the baby?" "is this your last one?" and then as your due date nears "when are you going to have the baby?" as if you can control it. Yeah... I'm enjoying keeping baby a secret a little longer :)

When I'm with the kids I like to hide my bump as much as I can because I don't want people judging me but when they are with their babysitter and I go out in public I sport it with pride. So many people think it's my first baby because I don't have my other munchkins attached to me :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->